PreMatch | Liverpool vs Arsenal | PL Matchday 18 | Saturday December 23rd 17:30h | Anfield

For who?

Will be, unfortunately shoulder injuries are complex

i like Endo,

heā€™s a very intelligent team player who always makes a passing option for his team mates

4 Likes

mr handsome (havertz) gets a yellow

Any idea when Andy is back? Looks like atleast couple of weeks off for Kostas.

Not for a while yet. Wonā€™t see him back before Bournemouth but itā€™s gonna feel like 6months.

Heā€™s due.

Anyones game, but we have to up our game the interplay and movement needs to be better.

I do feel we have more gears to go through, we seem nervous.

2 Likes

Yeah. If itā€™s bad enough to go off without even trying to play through it then itā€™s almost certain something has gone that will,require him to be out for weeks to months

Half Time:

All those dissing our Mo earlier in the game, go straight to the bathroom and wash your dirty mouths out with soap.

1 Like

Could their subs be as effective as Elliot and Nunez when we have a change-up?

1 Like

I feel if the narrative wasnā€™t set by their early goal (and we werenā€™t all such negative bastards) weā€™d think that was a pretty positive half with lots of evidence of our ability to hurt them

1 Like

We responded really well to Arsenalā€™s early dominance, which Iā€™m very impressed with.

Felt we could just as well have had a penalty as well.

Looking at the bench, we have a few players to come on and cause havoc.

Fingers crossed

Serious question. If we perform an emergency operation and switch the legs on Joe, will he become left footed immediately?

Way he is holding his arm and feeling his clavicle, potential break, which actually may be better than a dislocation

1 Like

Bring on Nunes for Diaz I think.

2 Likes

Handsome? ā€¦ā€¦

1 Like

The Boss said this yesterday.

Klopp: ā€œAndy, I sat with him yesterday and he is doing pretty well.

ā€œThe problem is that the shoulder is not there, the rest of the bodyā€™s fine, he needs to be patient a little bit longer.

ā€œHe can do all the physical work already, which annoys him a lot because he is not allowed to do ball training, a little bit of passing maybe but not properly.

ā€œBut when he is allowed to go shoulder-wise, I think itā€™s a short time until he will be back. We all hope it will be in January, but I donā€™t know.ā€

2 Likes

He has the Harry Kane privilege as well. Heā€™ll get free kicks that Mo can only dream about.

1 Like

Yes, but he would only be able to run backwards.