PreMatch | Liverpool vs Cardiff | FA Cup 4th Round | Sunday February 6th 12:00h | Anfield

Am I the only who’s really not too fussed? They’ve had a 2 week break from competitive football, while Cardiff have been playing through this break. We’ve still been dominating with mainly our finishing letting us down, so I’m not too fussed. We’ll still win this, probably. I’m guessing the main reason why we’re seeing so many of these players is because we want to get the rust off ahead of Thursday.

6 Likes

I think they will do better second half, once the warmed up.

1 Like

Can we recall Neco at HT and sub him on?

Was that a shot from Trent?

I love Taki, he shoots like me :slight_smile:

1 Like

Even these cunts singing about Gerrard, score a goal for fuck sake.

We need some Harvey Elliott to get the crowd going

Trenty cussing himself…cmon boys…

1 Like

Were they relegated that season?

I’ve got the sound off, don’t have to listen to it.

1 Like

Hugely unfair to bring either Elliott or Díaz on with teammates playing in this form.
Our starters should work out what the hell they’ve been doing for the last 45 minutes, and do the opposite in the next 85 (including penalties)

What else have they got to sing about…

1 Like

Some blokes in Harlech.

Manager bollocking incoming

1 Like

We can make 5 subs right? +1 for concussion?

So Trent Naby Jones Minamino Firmino & Hendo off.

That was a horrific half of football.

Being 20th in the championship and going down?

Well played Liverpool….if you a Cardiff fan.

JK better rip them all new arseholes. Can’t complain about not getting easy draws for the most part. Whenever we get the so called lesser teams we make unnecessary hard work out of it.

I real don’t understand the fascination with Jones, he brings nothing more than being a scouser.

What an overall poor performance from everybody so far.

1 Like

Do you need a hug?

Not an ideal half but we’ve better than them and the attacking play, while sporadic, has carved open a fair bit of space. Final ball/finish lacking but other than that we’ve been alright.

Front three need a shake up, taki been the most involved and lively which is usually an indicator that something need to change.

3 Likes