PreMatch | Liverpool vs Cardiff | FA Cup 4th Round | Sunday February 6th 12:00h | Anfield

Quiet season? He’s already in double digits for assists. He’s not having a great game but not having a bad one.

2 Likes

Has there been some kind of brain transplant conspiracy with Everton and Liverpool players in the last two weeks?

1 Like

All you’ve done is slate every single player, embarrassing.

Are we playing badly? No, we are looking like a team that’s just back from a break and rusty. Need to increase intensity and that’s it.

1 Like

decent season sixpence…not as consistent this season

1 Like

If you’re in the UK it’s on ITV.

1 Like

I didn’t notice him shoot, my mind was scrambled trying to analyse Naby’s.

1 Like

Kelleher is reading his Harry Potter book. He hasn’t exactly had much to do.

1 Like

The fact we can hear them singing says something about how sleepy Anfield is today.

1 Like

I bet they’ll be delighted about the viewing figures for the second half :smirk:

Every time I come into a matchday thread I remember why I should avoid it. Calm the fuck down you bunch of kneejerkers.

3 Likes

Agreed but what he he’s done has been done with commitment and competence. Which is more than you can say for the rest except perhaps Tsimikas

1 Like

A bit of composure in front of goal and we would have a comfortable lead.

2 Likes

No half time subs

I suppose we will probably see Thiago, Kaide Gordon, Luiz Diaz coming into this match…

Steward just scored a no look goal and chuckled to himself

It drives me crazy

1 Like

Quick goal will put a different perspective on things. The longer it stays 0-0 the more nervous the crowd will get.

Oh RIP

Kelleher booked

1 Like

Konate keeping that from being a straight red

2 Likes