PreMatch | Liverpool vs Cardiff | FA Cup 4th Round | Sunday February 6th 12:00h | Anfield

4 Likes

Strong line up. If all goes well, I’d expect a run out for Diaz, Harvey, Thiago, and Gordon so they can build a bit of match fitness

2 Likes

Very strong (and predictable) lineup with a progressive midfield of Keita and Curtis. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Sad to say, I didn’t really register their absence at first glance of the team sheet.

4 Likes

Vile weather here. Glad I’m not playing today…blustery heavy showers…and I still have a hole in my roof from the storm before Christmas… in a huge waiting list to get it repaired :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Want to see Curtis perform for the duration because he either flatters to deceive or like the Palace game, plays well for a 15-20 min period and then fades badly.

Also great to see young Harvey back.

2 Likes

So, Klopp opted for rotation of around half a team.

Hopefully a game without any problems result/performance/injury wise. And we see Thiago, Elliott and Diaz.

1 Like

My brother said the same. His flat overlooks the Irish Sea so he gets the worst of it but he reckons if anyone skies it the ball boys will be fishing it out of the Mersey.

Hopefully he has a good un

2 Likes

Gomez is jinxed probably would have started today but gets covid

1 Like

Good luck Redmen,
Nice to see Diaz in the team.

2 Likes

Cmon boys…finish it in the 1st half…YNWA…

1 Like

Now where’s the fun in that :rofl: :innocent:

I don’t need anymore stress.

Time for the draw babyyyyyy, man I’ve not been this excited in yearssss…

Ah nevermind, Luton v Chelsea.
Palace v Stoke
Of course City get Peterborough…
LIVERPOOL or Cardiff I suppose…fucking Norwich again BORINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
Southampton v West Ham decent.
Middlesborough v Spurs
Forest or Leicester v Huddlesfield
Craperton v Bournemouth or some London club.

1 Like

That Tsimikas is a tenacious beast :heart_eyes:

Kostas is a real fighter isn’t he? Gotta love him.

Great play Jota, matched by a great save.

1 Like