PreMatch | Liverpool vs Cardiff | FA Cup 4th Round | Sunday February 6th 12:00h | Anfield

Damn, I thought the game is tonight.

Stuck watching the u19 cricket finals.

1 Like

Apparently just on 10,000 Cardiff fans heading to Anfield for this game…
Their FA Cup final I suppose so fair play to them

2 Likes

How nuch would be the allocation tor away fans at anfield ?

I definitely will. All hyped up for it now, which means it’ll probably end 0-0 and head to penalties…

2 Likes

Through official channels… 7000

1 Like

Don’t they usually take up the entire bottom tier of the Anfield road in Fa cup games.

They did in a rather dismal game against Wolves a few seasons back.

No thanks, I’ve seen enough.

Covid regulations have disrupted how allocations are planned these days…
I guess we will see tomorrow when they start singing Men of Harlech… :0)

Kelleher
Trent Virgil Gomez Tsimikas
Hendo Fab Kieta
Ox Bobby Origi

Diaz comes in, so do Elliott and Thiago. Gordon too and Konate for VVD

All of a buzz for this. Wont guess at a starting 11 but sure Jurgen will make use of all the sub spots to give as many as possible a run out .

Diaz in the stands so he can take in the atmosphere… keep him simmering for the Cheaters in the CL

From Klopps pre match

9 Likes

To be honest there has been a few this season that have been below, certain players deserve some space from criticism due to the injuries suffered a lot amount of games played. Others have treaded. If I’m honest I feel this is being aimed at a couple, people might think Henderson but Mane has been pretty poor and with Diaz and Elliott back it’s probably a wake up to the forwards and midfield.

2 Likes

In Sadios defense he is still probably one of the hardest working and most involved in our games. The way he penetrates/attacks defenders make a lot possible for Diogo and Mo. Biggest problem is that for him there is mostly no outcome and bad decision making.

While Joel has to be our most improved player Hendo is our worst performer overall this season.

How bad did Robbo started the season? Trent had many bad games. Alisson had some bad situations throughout the season so far. Bobby struggling (tbf he was injured for quite some time). And VvD still 15-20% away from his best.

And still second in the league with most goals scored. Won all CL games and reached a final already.

1 Like

Up at 6 to get a load of stuff done so I can hit the beer at 12. Currently listening to United fans in such a happy state :slight_smile:

1 Like

The thing with Mane is that he started playing more safe lately and that’s not his game. Can happen. Stats proved for a few games in a row that in possession he basically didn’t do nothing. Physically he’s an animal though, probably his biggest assets.

Honestly I don’t see any real difference between Matip before and Matip lately, he’s more or less the same player he was always with us. A pretty good CB, has his strengths and weaknesses. Not more, not less. Probably spring 2019 was the best he played for us, had another one or two similar spells after that.

I think Henderson’s form is a little bit overrated, it’s just those Hendo weaknesses that those that were always there, he’s not always the most pleasing to watch. Sure, he can have off games here and there and he did have them lately, but I don’t see anything major (yet).

Robbo strikes me like he took Tsimikas seriously (just like he’d take Moreno’s form from the start of 17/18 all over again) and is on autopilot like it’s 17/18 all over again and he needs to break in the side. Some very good form lately.

Bobby for me looked pretty good in the last year or so, after a more difficult spell. He was out for a while, but I was pleased with what he showed as far as performance goes, looks more leaner/sharper, more confident again. I think we jumped too much on the Jota bandwagon already (understandably, but for me it’s not like it’s his place now and that’s it going forward), let’s not forget Bobby still exists and a strong candidate.

1 Like
4 Likes

Didn’t realize that it’s a midday KO, less than three hours away :partying_face: football is back :heart_eyes:

The teams we go out to under Klopp start with either W or C. Surely the shit can’t hit the pan again.
West Ham
Wolves
West Brom
Wolves
Chelsea
Wankfester United…