PreMatch | Liverpool vs Chelsea | PL Matchday 8 | Sunday October 20th 16:30h

Massive win, absolutely incredible result!

3 Likes

All the refs have Darwinā€™s card marked. Kane on the otherhand could get away with murder.

1 Like

Jones and Palmer in an intense discussion. I bet thatā€™s an interesting conversation

4 Likes

Another test. Another pass.

Bring on the red bulls.

2 Likes

Just scandalous refereeing

4 Likes

Anyone who thinks that Brooks wasnā€™t biased in this is deluded

3 Likes

For all the Chelsea are LOL narratives, I think they started this week in 4th. This was a good win and encouraging with how quiet we kept Palmer.

4 Likes

Szoboszlai is very worrying in his LFC formā€¦He is a beast in his national team but very weak and indecisive in LFCā€™s coloursā€¦

2 Likes

Which gives a bit of hope stillā€¦

2 Likes

Bollocks. He worked so hard and made crucial tackles. Absolutely critical to the way we play. Tired towards the end but anyone criticising him is beyond my understanding

4 Likes

A player that looks out of sorts when weā€™re in attacking build up/transitions.

His best contribution was a block in our penalty box, which is fine as it was a crucial block but when is it going to click for him in our forward play? Runs around a lotā€¦.usually from chasing his own poor pass/touch, he needs to be much better.

2 Likes

Downside today was Diogoā€™s injury and Citehā€™s last minute win. Reds win and survive.

I am disgruntled that we made heavy going of it, but Chelsea are clearly improving as a team.

1 Like

Look, heā€™s already leaving the White House next January what more do you waā€¦ Oh.

Iā€™m midly gruntled. Not the best looking performance, but a lot of effective, almost Rafalike things in the performance that limited what Chelsea were able to do despite them looking like they were doing pretty well in phases of the game.

1 Like

I think youā€™ll find the clue in the first half of what you saidā€¦

1 Like

True, true :rofl::rofl:

The fans today deserve credit, this was the loudest they have been under Slot.

3 Likes

Post match is open.

1 Like