PreMatch | Liverpool vs Crystal Palace | Sunday April 14th 14:00

Would anyone like to do the post match? I can’t watch live.

I’ll be watching late this afternoon, hoping for a routine win in which express a measure of control, I’ll take a 2-0 in which we look untroubled over a harum scarum 5-2 in which we look like a bag of rags, despite it bring goal worse off. At this point controlling a game is what we need.

1 Like

Do you use the cane or a slipper?

3 Likes

Only if I’m able to lock it straight after.

1 Like

Curtis to be MOTM. Just fucking win.

2 Likes

If Jota scores 9 and Jones gets MOTM, then this game is truly fixed.

Palace caused Man City problems last week with their counters (they should have finished the first half in the lead).

We just need to show some nous. Once in a while need to read the game and mix it up. Some of the mistakes lately have come about by trying a quick ball progression. Need to play the situation - if the other is on top (which happens in every game at some point), need to at times just hoof the ball.

Anyway, hopefully Anfield is in louder voice. Any time wasting should be whistling to get the ref to actually do something.

The starting eleven looks good, and the bench looks strong as well. Any type of win will do, even that means an injury time winner.

1 Like

Oh dear! You are back and as a legend? :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

Crunch Time.

Good luck everyone.

3 Likes

Colossal was already taken

Alright now colossal? That would have been weird.

1 Like

Be nice if we turned up and started well and not go goal down.

That’d be the dream wouldn’t it?

1 Like

Saw the lineup.

Fully expect a hard struggle

Surprised Jones is starting to be honest. What does Elliot need to do for a start?

1 Like

Who would you have in?

1 Like

Not Jones

1 Like

He hasn’t been very good since coming back

Beautiful from the Kop, YNWA :heart:

5 Likes

Do the 97 proud, boys!

3 Likes