PreMatch | Liverpool vs Leeds | PL Matchday 14 | Saturday October 30th 19:45h | Anfield

Klopp hopes Thiago will be back for this, Konate if fit enough should start , Leeds going through a bad spell so let’s pile on the misery, some of their fans are horrible cunts so have no mercy redmen destroy them.

2 Likes

Attwell on VAR usually means our players can be violently assaulted without punishment.

Interesting that Kavanagh hasn’t ‘refereed’ one of our matches for quite some time now. I think something has been said behind the scenes, maybe something similar to what happened with Coote.

We should beat these, they are fucking shite and leak goals.

2 Likes

Met some nice British people over the years on holiday but all the Leeds and Newcastle fans I’ve met :nauseated_face:

Unlikeable, uneducated scum. All of them.

Off topic maybe
But Giles was the best player in that Leeds team.
Snide fucker, but a brilliant footballer

4 Likes

I’m rather old school on that - brilliant footballers don’t need to be snide. I think the one Leeds player that I always admired from that team was Peter Lorimer, possibly the best long range shooter I’ve ever seen.

3 Likes

It’s because…

You’re kidding, right?

Giles was one of the most talented and skillful on that team if not the most. Wonderful player who was also more than capable of dishing it out, as all players did at the time.

1 Like

Tommy Smith anyone!

1 Like

Hope our lads remember to get in his face and demand decisions. It’s what he wants.

5 Likes

Leeds are potentially without 8 first team starters.

Really need to tune this lot over

1 Like

According to Klopp Thiago is back, Henderson got a knock but Klopp expects him to be oké for tomorrow.

4 Likes

Thiago is fit and ready to play according to Klopp at the PC.

8 Likes

First choice midfield available then. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Yes, I’m sure none of them will play.

Smash 'em, they’re crocked!

3 Likes

But so are we…

1 Like

Quietly relieved that they have not terminated Marsch (which I don’t think would be the right move, but a knee jerk), and we won’t face the dead-cat bounce effect of an interim manager. It feels like we have never really built up any momentum this season, every game is like the first of the season except for the injuries.

2 Likes

Leeds fans believe hes dead man walking may make to World cup break but wont be in charge after.

After tomorrow, I won’t really care about the Leeds manager until April 15. I think they are in trouble, I don’t think they are as good a team as any of the teams within 5 points ahead of them. Of the teams in the relegation spots, I’d say Wolves have a better chance of getting out of it unless Leeds does something significant in January.

1 Like
1 Like