PreMatch | Liverpool vs Leeds | PL Matchday 14 | Saturday October 30th 19:45h | Anfield

Would go unchanged unless Hendo can’t make it.

Hoping Thiago can at least come on from bench.

Y.N.W.A.

3 Likes

Hopefully Konate can start this one, since he wasn’t used tonight.

Gomez and Trent (and Fabinho, but if Thiago is still out we need him) both need dropping, but it’ll probably be Gomez out for Konate after a few games in a row.

I didn’t like our diamond in the first half against Ajax, would go back to one of our usual two formations.

I’m sure that Jürgen and his team will know the personnel,formation and tactics to see us through this game. COYR YNWA :+1: :nerd_face:

4 Likes

Would love to relegate them.

2 Likes

Same team unless Thiago somehow manages to recover in time.

Surely Thiago is back for this?

Surely Thiago has to be back for this one.

Whoops! :wink:

Must win. YNWA.

1 Like

Just do it!

2 Likes

Yes I can imaging he stayed home, flyging with an ear infection is no fun but he should be fine for Saturday. :+1:

1 Like

Our new best friend is the ref …

Referee: Michael Oliver. Assistants: Stuart Burt, Simon Bennett. Fourth official: Craig Pawson. VAR: Stuart Attwell. Assistant VAR: Matthew Wilkes

All I see is

1 Like

Id rather they swap Pawson for Oliver.

We didn’t get him for 2 seasons when he was decent now he’s garbage he seems our go to guy. I see we never get Tierney anymore after that time. :rofl:

1 Like

Would be great to get some sort of winning run before the world cup break

4 Likes

Klopp will be there. No red for his touchline ban.

4 Likes

I wonder why? Would it be the appalling decision that preceded it?

3 Likes

Why is it that whenever we play Leeds I just assume we are going to have the crap kicked out of us?

Are Leeds even known for being dirty these days? I may be haunted by the spirits of Jack Charlton and Norman Hunter.

1 Like

They are known for just been shit lot of talk in West Yorkshire get a spanking Marsch is gone.

1 Like

Johnny Giles the dirty ‘snidey’ bastard was the worst of the lot

1 Like

Giles was just a bastard. At least Charlton and Hunter could stake a claim to be decent footballers on a good day.

1 Like