PreMatch | Liverpool vs Leeds | PL Matchday 14 | Saturday October 30th 19:45h | Anfield

Played that one because Konate wasn’t ready, on the back of his two beauties against West Ham and Forest. Maybe Konate still isn’t ready to start.

Ramsay not on the bench. Hopefully only because we’re finally starting to see a little more depth to the available squad.

Played an hour for the reserves, scored.

1 Like

Any sign of Naby near the squad ?

In training, but not ready yet. Jürgen said something about a pre-season equivalent for getting back into the football groove side of things.

Unlikely after klopp said he will have his preseason during the World Cup.

I would be surprised if ever we see Keita back in contention for a game… Something is not sitting right with this whole thing - maybe it is just my suspicious mind over thinking

Klopp said Konate has minutes in him, said he was an emergency if needed on Wednesday.

Hopefully gets a few tonight.

1 Like

What’s this even based on?

Winter is coming

My intuition which is my go to every time :0)
Time will tell though so let’s see eh

He could well be off in January.

1 Like

Well he was on the brink of leaving in the summer until injury struck. If something had been agreed , it might have just been put back due to his injury. All speculation of course , but not without foundation.

Is Souness trying to question the Thiago signing

At least 120 people dead in South Korea. Hope there will be a minute of silence before KO

1 Like

Just don’t concede the first goal please.

Doubt it tbh

1 Like

Don’t know what he said but would you say the few world class performances he had here outweigh the not so good ones and all the games he missed?

Why so late?

Liverpool v Leeds (19:45 BST)

Gary Rose

BBC Sport at Anfield

[image]

BBC SportCopyright: BBC Sport

It is always a good thing to experience Anfield under lights, but why is this game kicking off at the rather unusual time of 19:45 BST on a Saturday night?

It is because of a mixture of Liverpool’s European commitments and broadcasting rights, as this game was originally due to take place on Sunday, but that would have only given them two days to recover for their Champions League tie versus Napoli.

For Leeds fans coming over, it means they will have had to find an alternative way back to a train as a quick look online at timetables suggests there will be none available by the time this game finishes.

We should win, right?