PreMatch | Liverpool vs Luton Town | Wednesday February 21st 19:30h

We are going to dig deep and get the points.

2 Likes

Good thing they didn’t hear me in my basement

Grab a beer. It helps if you are nervous :joy:

We were worse last week against Arsenal, before the injuries.

Considering we basically have our B team out, apart from Virg and Mac, I think we’re doing ok

3 Likes

Dunno about worst. We’ve had a number of chances through Diaz, been getting the ball back regularly, and not conceded many chances.

Clearly theres a disconnect up top though with so many wayward passes.

We are usually better 2nd halfs. Going to need an early goal otherwise this might be one of those ones where we get desperate and Luton concede.

Less than ideal situation with an already thin team.

1 Like

Haha I am working for another 3+ hrs

Diaz simultaneously the best and worst player on the pitch. Fuck knows how he’s managed that.

1 Like

How many goals the starting 11 got this season? Id wager not many

Luton have struggled more recently against park the bus teams like Sheffield and Man Utd.

Think anyone who has played can claim that feat

Crowd is frustrated, but need to get behnd the team. Just our luck that the ball deflected off Kellheher perfectly to the Luton lad for the goal.

Diaz with good runs, just lacking the finish. Gravenberch is finally making interceptions - though he had a shot on goal rather than put Gakpo through who was making an outside run.

We need a deflected goal or a corner to VVD.

2 Likes

Over/under on 22?

The lack of goal threats on the bench is a worry.

1 Like

Has worked incredibly hard but been shite at the football bit?

I think he was tryng to signal for VVD to cover for him as he got beat.

Wheres Steven Caulker when you need him

Endo with the equalizing goal or assist…

And Gakpo for the winner.

Just haven’t got a clue once they get into the last third. Diaz has been so poor in front of goal. Grav is just not good enough. Can’t understand why we get rid of the likes of Harry Wilson and then spend millions to get the likes of Gravenberch who is terrible.

Smash them second half 4-1

Easy peasy