PreMatch | Liverpool vs Luton Town | Wednesday February 21st 19:30h

Two left backs on the bench? :thinking:

Looking at that team sheet, it is like the walking wounded.

I hope the lads can get though this without anymore injuries. All these injuries have happened at the worst possible time. :weary:

1 Like

Last chance for Joseph to score.

Bloody hell, I didn’t realise neither Robertson or Tsimikas is starting. WTF :exploding_head:

McConnell is a DM. Came of the bench a couple of weeks back and did alright.

It was one of the games that Bradley lit up, but struggling to remember which one

1 Like

Didn’t he start against Norwich.

Guess Konate and Robbo being rested for Sunday.

Tsimikas surely still not at 100% but tbh Gomez deserves to start ahead of him.

2 Likes

Might be giving Joe this as (presumably) vice captain, if Klopp isn’t giving him the final?

Also seems comfortable inverting into midfield.

Anyway, it’s pretty bare bones, but the good news is that this weekend it’s two cup games next, which gives the club some time to get players fit before the trip to City Ground.

Yeah I tend to agree, also I suppose defensively it works better to have Gomez back with Bradley going forward.

2 Likes

That bench is epic.

Gordon and Danns to link up for the winner? Yes please! UTMRs

1 Like

Not sure if these lads are allowed to stay on the bench until the end of the match, they have school tomorrow!

Top class hair cut the lad has…

IMG_8835

1 Like

Let’s hope it doesn’t rain.

1 Like

Gives us an advantage on crosses

What’s the skinny on Danns, for those who watch the academy games?

All our young players seem to start out with interesting hairstyles. I’m assuming that they change it as soon as they see themselves on the telly.

2 Likes

So after tonight … though isn’t televised

As soon as a girl they are talking to sees them on the telly*

1 Like

Hopefully we have enough to get the three points here. It doesn’t look like there’s anything much on the bench if we need a goal.

We need our lackadaisical Dutch boys - Gravenberch and Gakpo - to show some intensity as that will help to set a tone.

Three points, no injuries, and just move on!

Our dutch boys to have absolute bangers :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes