PreMatch | Liverpool vs Norwich | FA Cup 5th Round | Wednesday March 2nd 20:15h | Anfield

Edit> settings > build poll.

1 Like

India.

I’ve been meaning to subscribe to SonyLiv here which telecasts both this & the UCL. The point is that I’ve to pay something just for those two and the site and app totally suck.

1 Like
  • By how many goals will Liverpool slap the shit of of Norwich tonight?
  • 6 or more

0 voters

FFS

1 Like

My experience with these sorta polls is that they can often backfire. I know it’s norwich and we generally do beat the snot out of them…But still

3 Likes

If you don’t have SonyLiv, then HesGoals is the best bet. Its fairly reliable and I have used it to watch our LC matches.

Could be worse: we could be voting on @gasband ’s artwork.

Thanks. I’ll look into that. Did have a voot subscription the other day where a yearly subscription came for relative peanuts(which got me through the league cup plus has the added bonus of La Liga/Ligue 1/Serie A… but SonyLiv is something which I loathe and never subscribe unless it’s a monthly basis depending on the cricket/CL calender

1 Like

SonyLiv is useless. I have watched our PL matches on Hotstar, uninterrupted, while driving from Bangalore to Hyderabad. SonyLiv on the other hand keeps buffering while I am connected to a much better broadband at home.
I think I got it for cheap last year so continuing with it.

In fact HesGoal streamed much better compared to SonyLiv. Cant remember who proposed that site but it was definitely from TIA/TAN. I used to use FirstRowSports before and seriously thought of shooting myself at some stage. A pathetic site with more ads/popups than football, last thing you want when you just want to enjoy a couple of hours of live footy post midnight.

1 Like

Yeah , SonyLiv almost wants me to go back and renew my DTH connection. Wouldn’t be a bad thing if there’s a DTH per day thing though… Just subscribe for one day pass types.

Wow, look what happens to teams we beat. Chelsea up for sale !!
Looks like Abramovic is doing the honourable thing.

5 Likes

No plans to present the League Cup trophy to the Anfield crowd tonight?

One evil regime down, two to go…

4 Likes

I think none of the players that played the full 120 on Sunday should play tonight, especially due to the fact that some of them played nearly every minute in February (especially VVD and Salah). The Sunday starters that were subbed off later (Hendo, Mane) could probably come off the bench if needed.

I guess certain starters tonight are: Alisson, Gomez, Konate, Tsimikas, Milner, Jones, Ox, Origi, Minamino. Bradley probably gets the nod at RB, especially if Morton is not available. Gordon, Elliott and Jota vying for the last available starting spot.

8 Likes

Good solid line-up!

2 Likes

Storng line up with a decent amount of rotation. Choice of experience or youth on the bench depending on how the match is going.

Only three of the “ideal” first 11 starting. Love our depth.

4 Likes

Why two goalkeepers on the bench?

2 Likes

Guess he wanted to fully rest the other lads like Fabinho, VVD and Salah.

Wonder what’s happened to Kaide Gordon mind, also a bit concerned Keita isn’t there though he did play 80.

Probably because Kelleher and Adrian would be the usual domestic cup keeper choices. Only using Alisson tonight for rhythm purposes. Helps keep Kelleher and Adrian happy and know that this is not gonna be the norm - id expect Kelleher in goal for any other fa cup game if we go through, plus we have enough depth for the bench to still feel really strong.

1 Like

Played for U19s in Euro comp this afternoon I believe.

1 Like