PreMatch | Liverpool vs Norwich | FA Cup 5th Round | Wednesday March 2nd 20:15h | Anfield

Adding some more League and CL titles is priority but I think it would be great if Klopp can complete the collection with the FA Cup (and the Community Shield).

Kelleher
Bradley Konate Gomez Tsimikas
Ox Milner Jones
Elliott Minamino Origi

Y.N.W.A.

12 Likes

Kelleher
Milner Konate Gomez Tsimikas
Morton
Elliott Jones
Ox Minamino Origi

So you’re saying Morton for Bradley?

Bold.

I think I’d consider Jota.

I would say the following shouldn’t play:

Salah
Diaz (if he is injured in anyway)
TAA
Robertson
Fabinho
Matip
VVD

Henderson and Mane only played 80 so should be considered. The biggest issue is right back.

Is this 5 subs again?

3 Likes

Sat up in the main stand for this one. Should be a fun evening. Ill take any line up. Whoevers fit and not stumbling around still drunk.

6 Likes

I know this is a chance for four trophies, but it really is a huge challenge to get ready for Wednesday. I thought it was a day later, wrongly.

3 Likes

Depends what Norwich do as well

Must win game.

1 Like

Thing is last thing we want is for it to go to pens that’s why I would consider a mix not a complete change.

Jota looked out of sorts but hopefully it did him some good.

1 Like

Alisson, Tsimikas, Gomez, Konate, Minamino, Ox, Elliott, Jones, Jota and Origi should all be fine and ready to go.

Mané didn’t play the full game. Main concerns are RB and RW and the midfield if Trent, Salah and Fab/Hendo/Keita need a rest and if Thiago is out.

1 Like

I like this line up. Players are always knackered when they play 120 minutes on that terrible Wembley turf so I’d definitely expect wholesale changes.

1 Like

Hendo and Keita only played 80 alongside Mane so I assume those three could play some point.

Milner at RB with Gomez in the centre perhaps? Not sure why people keep putting Elliott further forward it doesn’t seem to be Klopp’s thinking.

If we have 5 subs I’d start Jota

1 Like

Morton went off injured Friday night against the arsenal.

Just make sure we have a few big boys on the bench in case they are needed.

2 Likes

Norwich will want to focus on their remaining league matches I’m guessing. We should be right fucking up for this, I want to win it.

6 Likes

There’s a tradition; if it’s Norwich, we whack them :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Agreed. The last thing Norwich need is a cup run at this stage.

2 Likes

6-0!

2 Likes

Kelleher Bradley Konate Gomez Tsimikas Jones Ox Elliott Origi Jota Minamino

Assuming Thiago is not available.

@GermanRed getting his dick out and putting it on the chopping block.

4 Likes