PreMatch | Liverpool vs Nottingham Forest | PL Matchday 4 | Saturday 14th September 15:00

for shock value alone, i would take jota off and introduce a bit of chaos

geez that forrest kid looks like ryan’s brother

How are Forest making a change before us? Where has ruthless Arne gone?

1 Like

Screen shotted for future use. We are disjointed and all and I haven’t been entertained by goals ; but this was worth a decent goal, I’d say :man_vampire:

front three jus making shit decisions

4 Likes

Lets bring on Darwin :rofl:

2 Likes

2 Likes

Yes, but it’s also the ones behind them.

1 Like

At least Mo is being defended well. Jota and Dom cannot get on the same page as anyone else.

1 Like

Cody, Darwin and Bradley on

2 Likes

Great play by Graven pity the final ball wasn’t perfect but Robertson wasn’t sharp.

2 Likes

Trent is going to go bonkers. Lol

gibbs hahahahaha

Too much hype in the last few weeks for Trent.

2 Likes

bradly in the middle?

1 Like

Just misunderstood each other. The pass was for someone to step onto and hit with their right, but that was obviously not how Robbo was trying to play it

trent in the middle with dom and ryan sitting??

Chiesa for Szob.

2 Likes

I am honestly very surprised that we have had so much the ball, gone so much forward, and created so few big chances. We have constantly overwhelmed them in midfield, but even so. If this continues karma may dictate (not that I actually believe in karma) that Forest scores on one of their few dangerous counters.

But now we have subbed and Forest likely to tire. Hopefully when the needle stabs a hole in the Forest balloon, it will deflate and we will score more.

1 Like

passes in the final third just terrible

3 Likes