PreMatch | Liverpool vs Nottingham Forest | PL Matchday 4 | Saturday 14th September 15:00

After that interview, Virgil slapped Curtis across the back of his head and issued this admonishment…
“His name is Cody. We can call him Codes if you want. The O at the 2nd of his surname renders it supercilious to do a Robbo or Hendo…so lets agree on Codes. Kinda cool?
If you or any of the kids refer to himas fucking Gakkers again, I will bring a fury upon you of Biblical magnitude. Are we clear?
That shit is for groups of lads trying to be teenagers. No more fucking Gakkers”

Harvey was passing by, took Curtis to one side and told him they would only do this in secret in future.
That is completely true.

3 Likes

I’m sorry, they did what?

3 Likes

Virg explained afterwards that no sexual content was intended.
He added that men trying to be teenagers would exploit his choice of words though…

Back to the match…
Hopefully routine

Alli

Trento
Konno
Virgo
Robbo

Macca
Szobbo
Gravvers

Kingo
Diog o
Dazzers

7 Likes

The Holt gifs are a thing. RIP Andre Braugher

6 Likes

RIP Captain Dad.

2 Likes

Unchanged. Love it. No Chiesa yet.

8 Likes

I see Ibou has taken the tiny chair home, so Lucho is just stuck with a box to sit on.

Bring back the tiny chair, Ibou!

8 Likes

Why the fuck is Diaz playing CB, Robbo AM and Trent up front? absolute maddness

#SlotOut

6 Likes

answers the “Is Jones fit?”

2 Likes

Jones’ fitness is a matter of quantum physics. He sits in a box where he is simultaneously both injured and fit and you don’t know what state you’re going to find him in until you ask the question and open the box (injured…the answer is injured)

8 Likes

Hi, how’s it going?

2 Likes

Schroedinger’s Jones

4 Likes

This is going to be fun ! It’s been a short break, often that can be a negative if you are in a good rythm, but shouldn’t matter since it’s so early in the season.

But it is a test. Was our good start just that, a good start ? Or can we look forward to something nice this season ? To play Forest now after the short break is a thankful task. We could have asked for no easier opponent to play after the break. There are easier opponents, but not many in the Premier League. If we have ambitions, then this is a game we should blow out.
Perhaps I will be disappointed, it happens, but I don’t think we will lose points here regardless; at worst, a draw. So I am confident in victory. What will be interested here, is how we play. And I for one am looking forward to see that :sunglasses: :metal:

Good luck everyone ! Let us hope Liverpool make a :bomb: out of this game :wink:

1 Like

Quite well, thank you :slight_smile:

My birthday was a couple of days ago and I my mother came over then with a very nice cake. So for the game, I have a remnants of that cake and good coffee. It will suffice :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Magnus > Yaya

3 Likes

No need to call him a pussy.

3 Likes

I’m honestly just pretending that I caught the reference :wink:

1 Like

Same team again

:joy:

1 Like

Your mother loves you more than man city.

1 Like