PreMatch | Liverpool vs Sheffield United | Thursday April 4th 19:30h

On to the next one and it’s against the worst team in the league.

Record against them looks good under Klopp but interestingly we never scored more than 2 against them. Hope we can change that.

Enough time to recover until Thursday so we might go unchanged but I still hope Klopp will find a way to save some energy considering we’re playing at Old Trafford on Sunday.

Y.N.W.A.

7 Likes

1-1!

3 Likes

Stuart Attwell the ref according to Flashscore.

I doubt this lot will let us score more than two.

2 Likes

It is going to be a tense 7 games left. The referees are have been so incompetent this season. It is not just us complaining, alot of other fans have been as well regarding their teams with terrible decisions which went against their teams as well.

2 Likes

9 games left

2 Likes

Kostas and Ibou in for Quansah and Joe otherwise same team.

Smash them for 6

2 Likes

Jones will probably make the bench on this one.

1 Like

We are actually fighting on two fronts, the opposing team and flipping referee and VAR officials. How are we going to manage, we have to be near perfect and and be precise on goal if we are to win anything.

3 Likes

One of those games you’d be hoping to pad the GD, but it never works out that way does it.

7 Likes

Good calls. Would be great if we could make some early changes in midfield and attack as well, to save some energy for the weekend game at OT

1 Like

But 7 at Anfield, yes?

1 Like

4 in league

1 Like

When is Alisson back ?

Kelleher has done a fine job but I’d rather have Ali see us through the finish line.

I am sure I am going to end up in the Cardiac unit in Hammersmith hospital, by the 9th game. :pleading_face:

1 Like

I’d keep Mac on the bench for this one.

Grav needs some gametime.

Kelleher

Bradley Konate Virgil Tsimikas
Soboszlai Endo Grav
Salah Nunez. Diaz

Starting with Gakpo might not be a bad thing as well. The lad needs some confidence leading in to the close of season and a goal or an assist might do wonders.

1 Like

I’m sure that Jürgen and his team will know the personnel, formation and tactics to see us through this game. COYR YNWA :+1: :nerd_face:

9 Likes

You are rarely here these days aside from your iconic matchday post.

Sheffield Utd are bottom of the table, they will do their utmost stay in EPL. We have to expect that Sheffield Utd are no mugs and this is our next Cup Final, no slacking from now on.

Arsenal and Man City hopefully :crossed_fingers:t4: will be preoccupied with Champions League matches and F.A cup etc.

1 Like

15 points from 29 games and a -50 goal difference. I wouldn’t say that they have done bugger all so far, but it is hardly exceeding just turning up.

The key is that we turn up.

5 Likes