PreMatch | Liverpool vs West Ham | PL Matchday 6 | Sunday September 24th 14:00h | Anfield

Trent’s not fit to make the bench even?? Some excellent options off the bench!

I think the intent is to use Bajcetic as a floater. He was okay in parts last time around. Not sure he can play RB.

But if he doesn’t start this match , use him there as a RB / DM in the league Cup match to follow.

We’re gonna fuck em up. Real bad. The end.

Moyes gonna be wishing he was still back at Everton after today.

1 Like

Don’t think Trent’s fully fit yet, from what I’ve read and Jurgen’s pretty conservative when it comes to selecting fit players.

:0) Tee Hee…
Obviously it is a local slang thing…
Seeing a floater in the River Mersey while you are paddling or swimming, is something you would avoid in haste, if it ever bobbed along past ya

2 Likes

2 Likes

Where’s the bench?

6 Likes

Pleased that Darwin gets the start. Surprised that Ibou doesn’t.

1 Like

Matip :see_no_evil::flushed:

Three #8s again. But also 3 guys who do proper defensive shifts.

Konate might not be fully fit. Thought he was crap against Lask too, could just be that.

Good to see sense has prevailed with the frontline clearly the best 3 at the moment.

Probably means that Gomez isn’t venturing too far forward.

With our front 6, Gomez wouldn’t need to.

Thats probably the intent though. Robbo / Tsimi get way more liberty to go forward when we don’t play Trent.

Looking at the pre season, I did think Darwin needed to get a start ahead of Gakpo. No disrespect to Gakpo but Nunez makes the opponent CBs piss their shorts when he faces up against them.

Haha! When I see our front 3, I can imagine Moyes pissing in his pants!

That’s what we all thought would happen against Wolves last week.

Yet Gomez was doing the coming inside thing, and in the first half would find himself centrally just outside the opposition’s penalty area.

That nonsense ended in the second half, so it had better not be resurrected here. Gomez should provide the width from full back, and play more of an orthodox RB.

1 Like

Surprised Lucho’s in. Was somehow expecting Jota due to fixtures.

I don’t really understand the regional TV networks. One of them (Sony) is showing India vs Myanmar, Live :man_shrugging: