PreMatch | Liverpool vs West Ham | PL Matchday 6 | Sunday September 24th 14:00h | Anfield

Congratulations buddy. All the best.

1 Like

Does he.

Ok

Congratulations and best wishes for your future happiness together.

COYR YNWA :+1: :nerd_face:

2 Likes

What time’s your KO…ours is 2pm…congratulations…have a good day both you and your good lady…

Bad planning!!

Seriously though, best of luck and congrats.
YNWA for walking down the aisle.

1 Like

Hopefully the level of fitness of Trent and Konate is alright for them to start alongside each other, looking to seeing our best back 4 (5) again, on paper at least.

Endo struggled in Linz, I don’t see him starting for now. So I guess we’ll go with Mac at the base, Szobo and Jones around him. Aim for more of a Villa performance rather than first half at Wolves. Hopefully they have more energy in them for Sunday.

Mo is an automatic choice and I also fully expect Diaz on the left. I don’t see enough reasons to start Gakpo right now, in the two positions he competes for. Think Nunez will get the start here. Could be wrong, but if not him, then I’d say Jota has more of a chance than Gakpo.

Best defence back, midfield recharged and attack that produced the best stuff so far.

West Ham team news by WhoScored:

• Summer signing Konstantinos Mavropanos impressed in the Europa League and may star for the Hammers.
  • As did Mohammed Kudus who is also available for David Moyes’ side.
  • Edson Alvarez will be assessed but may miss out due to fatigue.

The defensive part of their midfield might be lacking here. Soucek’s level has dropped these days, from what I’ve seen.

I’ve haven’t seen this at all. Our fans seem to universally love the crazy bastard

Read the thread then same goes for every other forward bar probably Dias.

Call it off pal. Need to draw a line in the sand from the outset

1 Like

Never seen anyone standing in front of the priest waiting to say ‘I Do’…
With a set of headphones on before

Need to unload a LWB transit, move a glass display cabinet and get home. ETA 2pm, rather convinient. Family out, bliss.

Left Wing Back :thinking:

Don’t get caught on the day… always on your phone checking the live feeds or forums.

Just some advice, you will be hearing about it for years.

Long Wheel Base - @Iftikhar (In other words… Big Van) :0)

2 Likes

West Ham star moves to defuse controversial Liverpool comments

West Ham star Tomas Soucek has moved to defuse Michail Antonio’s controversial Liverpool comments and lay down the gauntlet.

West Ham head to Anfield to take on Liverpool on Sunday afternoon in what promises to be a tight game.

After significant midfield rebuilds in the summer window, both clubs have made excellent starts to the new season both in the Premier League and Europa League.

But historically the Hammers tend struggle to get anything at Liverpool, regardless of what kind of form the Reds are in.

So many felt the last thing West Ham needed was one of their players doing Liverpool’s team talk for them.

West Ham star Tomas Soucek moves to defuse Michail Antonio’s controversial Liverpool comments and lays down gauntlet

If there’s one thing about Hammers striker Michail Antonio, he’s not shy in voicing his opinion.

Sometimes, though, he has a tendency to make comments that come back to haunt him.

As fans of both clubs will be aware by now, Antonio told the Footballer’s Football Podcast he thinks West Ham can finish above Liverpool in the Premier League this season.
“I am backing myself over Liverpool. You know what, I think we are going to finish higher than Liverpool this season. I’m putting it out there. I watched the game [Wolves vs Liverpool] because it was before our game and Wolves could have run away with it. They had quite a few opportunities. We’ve got them this weekend and it’s a six-pointer.”

Some have said there’s nothing wrong with being confident and backing your own team. Others feel his comments have just saved Jurgen Klopp a job when he comes to his pre-match team talk.

His claims have been scoffed at in Liverpool and further afield.

Now West Ham star Tomas Soucek has moved to defuse Antonio’s controversial Liverpool comments and lay down the gauntlet.

‘Go and get the goals to prove your make your prediction come true then’ Soucek tells Antonio ahead of Liverpool clash

The big Czech midfielder says Antonio often makes his Hammers teammates laugh with some of his comments on the podcast and during interviews.

And he has warned the Jamaican he will have to have the season of his life if he wants to ensure his prediction about finishing above Liverpool to be proved right.

“Micky does lots of interviews that are funny and we just laugh about it!” Soucek said

1 Like

Congratulations! Are you married yet? I hope you scheduled the service for the morning.

If you’ve got it organized right then the kick off should be between wedding breakfast and the reception. Plenty of time for watching the match.

1 Like

Nervous about this one even though it’s at home. West Ham are no pushovers so far this season.

I think Klopp will go with the following :
Alisson
Gomez Konate Virgil Robbo
Szobos Mac Jones
Mo Cody Diogo
Subs : Quansah, Matip, Endo, Elliott, Kelleher, Nunez, Diaz, Gravenberch, Tsimikas
3-0 Reds
YNWA