Pre- and In-Match | Man City vs Liverpool | PL Matchday 29 | Saturday April 1st 12:30h | Etihad Stadium

Team confidence at an all time low
Everyone injured
Struggling to make top 4
Seasons doomed
Everyone out

We win 4-0

It’s just how it is lol

3 Likes

They do it in their way and we do it in our way. It’s the style of both teams, which produces results in recent years more often than not.

Well, they are used to empty seats …

I have a feeling it will be another fucking draw against this lot. And that’s with my positive hat on. 1-1. Remember its an away game and we have a serious allergy to winning away this season.

Such a stupid move.

Just means Liverpool fans will be scalping tickets for spots in amongst City fans which will end in more problems when some dickhead does or says something stupid

1 Like

I read somewhere it is because of the pint pot of coins that were thrown at the last encounter

so now haaland is touch and go for this game. he might not make it.
all bollocks of course.
dont see us getting anything here other than a hiding but think we beat chavs and arsenal
city 3-1 lfc

I had a dream about the week when we return anyhow here goes.

We scored a late winner at Man City after my Apple TV box refused to work for 70 mins.

1 down at Chelsea we take the lead but Nunez does that head butt movement but the ref would have had to give a penalty anyhow so decides to pretend it didn’t happen, we score 2 to win 2-0.

And we were coasting 3-0 against Arsenal with 90 mins up and I woke up, but not before Henderson went down injured.

It’s so detailed it’s got to be true

5 Likes

12.30 kick off,

We haven’t won a game this season when we have kicked off at that time (so i have heard)

Cant see us breaking this trend against Man City

Nope, I did believe that Bournemouth would change that but nope.

Oddly enough Chelsea and Fulham are our draws so maybe it flips if it’s top 10 or bottom 10.

Clutching at straws :wink:

Your dream proves that you need to get out more

True :cry:

Foden ruled out, had his appendix out.

1 Like

was surprised to hear Thiago isnt fit for this one…not.

Well at least he is not from Manchester.

Referee: Simon Hooper Assistants: Adrian Holmes, Simon Long. Fourth official: Graham Scott. VAR: John Brooks. Assistant VAR: Matthew Wilkes.

So let’s give him a nice easy match to ease in … :innocent:

1 Like

Was in charge for the Merseyside Derby win and the win over Soton.

Does not matter, I have zero confidence in beating Cheaty or Arsenal for that matter.

Best case scenario: is a draw against Chelsea.

Oh great stuff.

I won’t bother tuning in now, saves me two hours.

2 Likes