PreMatch | ManUnited vs Liverpool | PL Matchday 3 | Sunday September 1st 16:00h | Old Trafford

Hopefully Slot knows how to win the “Baldico”, I always hate it when we have to go to that place.

5 Likes

Smash them. They’re shit.

It’s bloody annoys the piss out of me when we can’t manage to beat these deadshits. They fucking SUCK.

23 Likes

It never is for our players though. Let’s hope his team talk does enough to banish the demons before the game.

2 Likes

What are you doing mate, right when I was ready to make it throughout the season without shit like this, but what a game to bring this back!

Now, nobody mess with it, let the pro take responsibility.

5 Likes

Give it to them!

6 Likes

He will be aware of the importance of the fixture. But I think his more lowkey approach might be better for this sort of match. The problem with firing up the emotions to match the occasion when you have the stronger team is that the dynamic can start to turn against you. Slot might not get the 6-0, but a close 2-1 seems in reach.

7 Likes

AS seems to have one thing on his mind - win each game.!
I like it :0)

4 Likes

Slotty style 0-2 :+1:

4 Likes

Be 2-0 to Liverpool if the universe is right.

4 Likes

Yeah, I tend to agree with the sentiment. Klopp’s all or nothing type mentality sometimes cost us when you could tell he’d gotten in his head about certain matches. By rights, we should have pasted the fucking wall with United twice a season (at least) starting around 2019. As it is, we’ve crushed them I think 4 times, couple of close wins, too many draws and a few losses.

2 Likes

Before Klopp these were always boring games, a 0-0 or a narrow win either way. Under Klopp we gave them the biggest hammerings in our history

4 Likes

In the last couple of games against UTD, we tried too hard to attack. They sat deep, and we struggled to break down their low block. We should invite them to press and keep recycling the ball until their cohesion between the frontline and backline breaks down.

The key is patience.

I’m still angry at last years fa cup where they fluked us and then the cup which saved their season and ETH for that matter.

Desperate to win and we will.

1 Like

I’m not looking forward to this one. With Southgate still available out there, and having just lost to Brighton, I have a feeling we’re going to see a really ugly and frustrating bus-parking.

Now that I’ve said this though Núñez will probably score 5.

They will be afraid. Ten Hag will come out gung ho and says they beat us in April and with a better side, they will beat us again. But he will be afraid of the new Slot style. Discipline and control. I don’t know whether we will win but I hope we do and when we do, the meltdown of their manure fans will be so satisfying to watch. 3 points from their first 3 matches, they are going to be calling for the manager sacking

They did fluke it, but only because we didn’t take our chances. That game should have been over by half time.

10 Likes

And the fact it kept ETH in post is a good thing…

If they are serious over Southgate they will never be

Southgate has taken a position with EUFA… he may not be available again for a little while

Officials announced:

Referee: Anthony Taylor.
Assistants: Gary Beswick, Adam Nunn.
Fourth official: Sam Barrott.
VAR: John Brooks.
Assistant VAR: Harry Lennard.

4 Likes