PreMatch | ManUnited vs Liverpool | PL Matchday 3 | Sunday September 1st 16:00h | Old Trafford

7 bloody dwarfs…I know there’s only 6…but I included Gary Neville…

2 Likes

Is that their first team, or is that their backups?

I will now retire gracefully. :grinning:

Great! Manc ref, and have to wonder if Brooks’ hatred of Klopp will be projected onto LFC entirely.

Seems fair…:man_facepalming:

3 Likes

This has got harder.
Why the fuck Taylor gets this match is incomprehensible. Brooks on VAR is the icing on a fucking rancid cake.
Unbelievable.

1 Like

There’s always this fume before Taylor refs us but usually turns out ok. Read somewhere that he’s given more penalties to Liverpool than he has any other side?

6 Likes

Yeah agreed. May be an unpopular opinion but he’s one of the few that I’m relatively ok with.

I can’t fucking stand Oliver but that’s because he thinks people are there to watch him ref.

1 Like

Its about dreadful individual decisions over the years.
(Gakpo vs West Ham last season)

Your point on penalties is fair enough, but you really have to give penalties when they are nailed on?
The stats regarding Liverpool winning most games he has reffed doesn’t make a difference either. Liverpool win more games than they lose over the last few seasons. Despite referees.

We won’t agree on this perhaps, and the poor decisions he has made over the years is well documented here. (Courtesy @jaffod, @cynicaloldgit etc)

I just think he shouldn’t be in charge of this match. We can agree to disagree.

1 Like

Looks like I’ve kicked off another “all referees are bastards” discussion. TBH, I have Taylor more down as being incompetent rather than bent. If it’s any consolation, United fans have similar misgivings about him.

Suddenly this feels like a Father Ted sketch.

4 Likes

Maybe because he ‘referees’ us every other week.

2 Likes

0-2

We’re going to go 38-0-0 this season winning every match 2-0

7 Likes

Raheem Sterling ROFL

I don’t mind Taylor.

He isn’t one that really grates when I see him, less sure about Brooks mind.

1 Like

Chiesa to come on and score the winner on Sunday

Using official partner Ladbrokes, ofcourse

1 Like

Won’t be match fit.

Yeah, he hasnt even been on the bench for them so far and played very little in pre-season. It will take him a little while to get up to speed I’d imagine.

3 Likes

Good thing we don’t need a match fit Chiesa to come on and score the winner against these trash bags.

It was a joke…

2 Likes

Hope it starts to lash down at Old Toilet, just as MO slides in goal number 3… This should compound the misery of their 70,000 diehard fans :0)

1 Like

There’ll only be 10,000 left by the time Mo scores our third, after half an hour.

3 Likes