PreMatch | ManUnited vs Liverpool | Sunday April 7th 15:30h

Sorry for being late.

Grandfather passed away last night. 85 years. 5 kids. 22 grandchildren. 10 great-grandchildren. Smoker for 74 years (that’s what he always told me) and didn’t stop until the last few days.
Man had a good life so not much to be sad about.

Anyway saw the second half vs Sheffield and then watched the end to Chelsea vs ManU too.

All I want to say is that I’m never feeling comfortable playing against Everton and ManU - especially away from home.

Hope we can wait with the jokes until Sunday.

Can not afford to drop points before at least Arsenal or City do.

Kelleher
Bradley Quansah VvD Robertson
Szoboszlai Endo MacAllister
Salah Nunez Diaz

Y.N.W.A.

22 Likes

Sorry to hear of your loss. My condolences to you and your family.

9 Likes

Sorry for your loss.

We’re 22 points clear of this lot. We should be winning this. No excuses if we don’t.

2 Likes

I am so sorry for your loss, sending you heartfelt condolences. Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. YNWA

4 Likes

Absolute must win game. This round I had hoped Cheaty or Arse could drop points but we have to beat these and we just can’t rely on Cheaty dropping any points at all.

2 Likes

Thoughts are with you German…on your sad loss…like I said to Maria…remember the good , funny times…

3 Likes

An added incentive for the lads: win this game and Man U go in the Biffa.

4 Likes

I’m sure that Jürgen and his team will know the personnel, formation and tactics to see us through this game. COYR YNWA :+1: :nerd_face:

9 Likes

May he rest in eternal bliss.

2 Likes

Kelleher Bradley Konate Virgil Robbo Endo Harvey Mac Salah Nunez Diaz

I hope you can keep a picture of healthier and happier times in your mind, @GermanRed, and reach for them when you need.

6 Likes

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Your Grandad lived his life to the fullest, good on him. Cherish all the good times with him. I am sure he is watching over you all and is in a much better place. God rest his soul. Amine :palms_up_together:t4::pray: My deepest condolences to your family.

5 Likes

I have no hope after watching Antony’s pass.

1 Like

My thoughts are with you and your family, it is good he had a long and fulfilling life.

2 Likes

Your grandad had full sex with an actual woman at least 5 times, which means he led a fuller life than 90% of the arseholes on this website. Fair fucks to him.

I expect us to fucking batter this lot. We’ll have a shedload of shots, they have no midfield and their backline is a MASH unit. Expecting at least 5 goals for us.

5 Likes

Are you saying 90% of this website are either gay, heterosexual women, under-age, or incel? :thinking:

@SBYM, comment?

Quintuplets occur naturally in 1 in 55,000,000 births .

@GermanRed was obviously the favourite grandchild.

And yes, 5 goals for us out of respect for the dearly departed, and 1 clean sheet because @PeachesEnRegalia has a wet-dream on them every night, because he’s so gay.

1 Like

Imagine the boat races on these cunts when they turn up for training (Sat ?). They’ll be like a bunch of petulant kids with smacked arses. Any chance of CL has gone for them now and I just don’t see how the enigmatic and inspirational ETH gets them up for this . Especially after slagging them off already post-match.

There can’t be a better time to play them. Tear into them and score early.

3 Likes

Very sorry to hear this, friend.

2 Likes