PreMatch | Nottingham Forest vs Liverpool | Saturday March 2nd 15:00h

Let’s hope Endo is fit to start. But I do not see either Darwin or Dom starting today after their absence. Klopp will prefer to ease them back. They will probably start on the bench and get a few minutes in the second half.

The crucial question in my opinion is whether Elliott starts in midfield or in attack - the other position will be filled by either Clark or Danns. But as I believe key battles will take place in midfield, I can see us playing Elliott in midfield alongside Endo and Mac. And starting Danns in attack before being replaced by Darwin in the second half.

Let’s get those three points lads.

2 Likes

Well, will be at home for this one - no ticket sadly… but my son is at Nottingham Uni so he should be in. Ticket for him still to be confirmed.

Dig deep again and find the win… at least we have Dom and Darwin back (hopefully bench at least).

All I know is that the kids are all right.

Some more murder on the Danns floor would be good - but I’ll take any 3 points on offer.

7 Likes

In some respects, this is going to be harder than the final. Team full of kids in a hostile ground, where traditionally we don’t play well. They’ll try to bully and intimidate us physically.

We just have to stand our ground, be patient and take our chances.

5 Likes

3 points any way they come,won’t be easy,Forest will make sure of that,but we can do it.Dropping points at the pointy end of the season is not a good look!

1 Like

Stupid stat, but we haven’t won at their ground in the PL era (6 games). The cup game two years ago was a tight one and we certainly didn’t perform well enough last season, also missed some chances. Hopefully this time we have enough.

2 Likes

Fancy a 2-0 win. They are terrible at defending set pieces so VVD will grab another goal.

1 Like

At least you called it for what it is, stupid. Almost as stupid as our last win at Brentford before we eventually smashed them coming in 172BC or whenever it was. Nothing to pay any attention to. The only thing that hasn’t changed is Nottingham Forest FC are still Nottingham Forest FC and Liverpool FC are still called Liverpool, although some would now refer to us Klopp’s Liverpool Kop Kids FC

These leaked line ups I’m seeing don’t make for pretty reading. It’s either Bradley right wing or Gomez #6 and Harvey RW.

Wataru Endo, Darwin Nunez and Dominik Szoboszlai are included in our squad

3 Likes

https://x.com/lfc/status/1763923302827930018?s=46&t=qjQdwJi2khWQQz87wqB34A

Big boost if one of them can start

2 Likes

7 Likes

Big day for Clark, making his first Premier League start.

What injury crisis :heart_eyes:

Would expect to see both Szob and Nunez get plenty of minutes second half.

2 Likes

This is gonna be rough, at least until the subs come on. Hopefully we can hold tight, maybe not concede a goal or 2 then unleash the animals from their cages.

Looks like Gomez at 6 again?

2 Likes

Nottm Forest

Formation 4-2-3-1

26Sels

7N Williams32Omobamidele40Santiago Costa dos Santos15Toffolo

16Domínguez22Yates

21Elanga10Gibbs-White14Hudson-Odoi

27Origi

• 26Sels
  • 7N Williams
  • 32Omobamidele
  • 40Santiago Costa dos Santos
  • 15Toffolo
  • 16Domínguez
  • 22Yates
  • 21Elanga
  • 10Gibbs-White
  • 14Hudson-Odoi
  • 27Origi

Substitutes

• 1Turner
  • 6Sangaré
  • 8Kouyaté
  • 9Awoniyi
  • 18Felipe
  • 19Niakhaté
  • 28Danilo
  • 37Duarte Ribeiro
  • 53Gardner

Liverpool

Formation 4-3-3

62Kelleher

84Bradley5Konaté4van Dijk26Robertson

10Mac Allister2Gomez42Clark

19Elliott18Gakpo7Díaz

• 62Kelleher
  • 84Bradley
  • 5Konaté
  • 4van Dijk
  • 26Robertson
  • 10Mac Allister
  • 2Gomez
  • 42Clark
  • 19Elliott
  • 18Gakpo
  • 7Díaz

Substitutes

• 3Endo
  • 8Szoboszlai
  • 9Núñez
  • 13Adrián
  • 21Tsimikas
  • 53McConnell
  • 67Koumas
  • 76Danns
  • 78Quansah

Referee:
Paul Tierney

Origi!!!

Feel a little easier after seeing their line up with Yates and Toffolo tbh, no Montiel and Taiwo on the bench.

Hi. How’s it going?

Gomez brace incoming.

1 Like