PreMatch | Nottingham Forest vs Liverpool | Saturday March 2nd 15:00h

Very important match this one.

Will be very difficult if we don’t have some senior players returning from injury.

Won’t even try to predict a lineup.

Y.N.W.A.

10 Likes

Smash them. They’re shit.

3 Likes

The amount Gakpo played suggests to me Klopp has at least one of them back this weekend.

We will see I guess.

5 Likes

Next.

Kelleher
Bradley Ibou Virgil Robbo
Mac Endo
Gakpo
Salah Nunez Diaz

Or Danns was being saved for that…

No complaints eithier way.

Anyhow after Klopp’s presser on Friday I’m avoiding this thread as I don’t want to hear the train spotting rumours as they are always bad news.

4 Likes

Let’s us recover from tonight’s victory @GermanRed before thinking about this one, flipping heck!:astonished::face_with_spiral_eyes:

5 Likes

Maria, meet GermanRed…

1 Like

As as soon as the final whistle blows, he starts the next match thread. I can’t keep up.

It’s basic superstition. Leave him to it.

2 Likes

The way Gakpo’s played the last two, I don’t want him nowhere near our midfield.

2 Likes

If he surprised if he starts.

Least we got some rest in Diaz and hopefully Robbo is ok. Maca didn’t look bad for someone who was slightly ill. (Bloody duvet day :wink:).

1 Like

Nyoni it is then….

He didn’t even wait for the post match thread to be unlocked……

Went into the Forest thread so quickly thinking it was the post match, could’ve sworn Mascot put up the MOTM poll….OH.

Never in doubt.

I’m sure that Jürgen and his team will know the personnel, formation and tactics to see us through this game. COYR YNWA :+1: :nerd_face:

7 Likes

The Germans are nothing if not efficient…

1 Like

And yet they lost two world wars. Funny that, innit?

Apologize @GermanRed

1 Like

1-1?

2 Likes