PreMatch | Nottingham Forest vs Liverpool | Saturday March 2nd 15:00h

Absolute must win game at their building.

1 Like

Sadly, this stereotype is outdated. Try using Deutsche Bahn these days.

4 Likes

@GermanRed, comment?

He’s too busy worrying that the sky is going to fall on his head.

Exclusive picture of @GermanRed :

IMG_7843

2 Likes

Like he’s going to talk to you ever again, you monster.

Spank John Cleese GIF

1 Like

!!

Don’t want to take anything away from the kids but PL business away from home, with our injury problems and with this piece of shit as a referee will be different than cup magic at Wembley and at Anfield against a Championship side.

Kelleher
Bradley Konate VvD Robertson
Elliott MacAllister ?
? Gakpo Diaz

We’ll definitely need one of the ‘touch and go’ senior players back from the start (Nunez?) and two others at least on bench (Dom? and Mo?)

So, who do we want to partner Harvey and Alexis in midfield?
McConnell who did very good in his 60 minutes or Clark who did even better but played the full 90?

1 Like

Might need him from bench to replace Bradley or come on as a DM during the match.

A few years back I was watching an England vs Germany match with my (German) wife and she asked what the England chant was. I told her that it was “Two World Wars and One World Cup”. She asked why the England football fans would be bragging about having won the World Cup only once.

5 Likes

When is the presser for this one? I’m guessing that the players that were rested last night will be available again, but what about the injured ones?

Surely tomorrow.

2 Likes

This schedule is insane and unhealthy. I thought, this match is on Sunday.

The lads would have played 3 crucially important matches in less the a full week.

No wonder, we have a long injury list.

2 Likes

Given that we don’t have the UEFA Cup game until Thursday you would think it would make sense. Having said that, Forest played last night as well.

I thought it is international break after Sunday?

5 more until the break.

2 Likes

Running on fumes until then.

And only two tricky matches.

SP will be tough.

And then all our recently recovered players will get injured on international duty :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I haven’t seen any suggestion Endo wouldn’t be available for this?

3 Likes

Vielen dank :face_with_spiral_eyes::weary: GermanRed.

The parents of the kids are going to be after Jürgen for child labour soon

1 Like