PreMatch | Nottingham Forest vs Liverpool | Saturday March 2nd 15:00h

Hopefully some of the sickies might be back…so might be stronger fumes.

1 Like

Not sure how we can play 3 times before Arsenal play their next game.
Arsenal wouldve had 9 days rest since they last played when they play Monday.

Depends who is back but we could potentially drop points here. We never play welll here even in 80s.

1 Like

surely that united game gets moved to Sunday 17th

You get yourself knocked out of the cups.

3 Likes

or maybe he is on steroid…

asterix

2 Likes

Asterix himself is a great warrior, but not enough of a worrier to do GermanRed justice.

2 Likes

Yeah, Endo isn’t yet officially out of this one, so I hope he can start. From what I understood, it was a knock, enough to keep him out of last night’s game and we wanted to spare him anyway. If it has to be one of the kids, I’d go for Clark. McConnell wasn’t good last night in my opinion. We have other solutions as well, change of structure, etc. Gakpo needs to raise his level, because last night, he looked like he was underaged. Tomorrow we’ll know more from the press conference.

3 Likes

download

2 Likes

Fingers crossed Salah, Nunez, Szobo, Endo, Diaz and Robbo will all be available to play some decent minutes in this one.

2 Likes

Maybe Clark was kept on for the full 90 because we have good news on Endo? That’s what I’m hoping for at least. I don’t doubt the abilities of the two kids, I’m just not sure on whether they can play again so soon after Sunday and last night.

2 Likes

Can’t you remember being 19? Running out of energy was the least of your worries.

6 Likes

We had a piece of shit as a referee at Wembley already, so how is it any different?

He looked like he was under the influence. The shambolic car crash start could’ve been the result of the aftermath to Sunday. Granted that doesn’t explain the last 25 weeks of the season.

No

1 Like

It worked last time, so the old “if it ain’t broken” saying applies here. :blush:

I like this line up but if Gapko has to start it should be in attack, don’t want him in midfield. It just doesn’t seem to work out well.

So out with Gapko and in with Dom (or Harvey if Dom isn’t fit) in midfield instead👍

I think the team might be Kelleher in goal, a back four of Bradley, Konate, Van Dijk and Robbo, Endo sitting in front of them, and Mac Allister ahead of him.

No idea who plays next to Mac. Hopefully Dom if he’s fit. I’d imagine Gakpo and Diaz get the nod up front, and hopefully one of Salah and Nunez are fit to join them.

I would like to see Gomez VVD Quansah Robertson. Bradley has played four consecutive games and can do with a rest, specially considering TAA will be out for another few weeks.

1 Like

It doesn’t matter who we put out, they all play like the first eleven…or under elevens :heart_eyes:

American Outlaws Lord GIF

1 Like