PreMatch | Nottingham Forest vs Liverpool | Saturday March 2nd 15:00h

Klopp:
Darwin and Dom trained with the team yesterday.

Plan for Endo and Robbo is to join today.

Mo close but not ready for tomorrow.

9 Likes

Although Chief Vitalstatistix fretted about the sky falling on his head.

Salah definitely out for this game, unsure when he’ll be back.

Salah should be back in training next week.

Mac was ill for a day and a half, Robbo then picked it up, they hope it didn’t spread further.

2 Likes

Before or after the Soton game?

Maca was before, he said in the Press Conference on Tuesday that he had been ill and then came back (duvet day lazy bugger).

Anyhow positives as I said if I heard another oh they are still being mointored comment I might have thrown my phone across the room :joy:

Especially after that hurdling :unamused:

Assume we will get photos later which will confirm if Robbo or Endo could play.

1 Like

images (1)

RedInIndia giving advice to mubs when infiltrating the enemy lines at redcafe.

2 Likes

Hence the original reference.

Pay attention, man!

1 Like

If I wasn’t afraid of you I’d call you Cacofonix

1 Like

I am a bit nervous about this one, but I hope that is misplaced.

Let’s get the obvious out of the way. Paul Tierney. He has a long history of refereeing our games unfairly, and since Klopp commented on him a long time ago, we seem to get him more frequently than ever, and he also seems to revel in giving us nothing.

Caveat:
Right after Klopp’s announcement we did seem to get even refereeing for a game or two. It was refreshing to see, but then I think since then it has reverted to type.

So all that is to say, Paul Tierney has me feeling a bit nervous, as I don’t trust his ability to judge the match being played out in front of him. Instead, he seems to referee our games according to what he thinks of Liverpool, Klopp, Nunez, etc.

I hope he proves me wrong.

Now let’s imagine Tierney somehow manages to referee us fairly. I’m still a bit nervous, as Forest are fighting for their Prem lives and they do have some pace and skill up front that on a given day, can do some damage e.g. Awoniyi, Elanga, Hudson-Odoi and Gibbs-White.

My slight nervousness is likely prompted by not having any margin for error, too. Perhaps Man City will drop points - March is a very tough month for them. And Arsenal are going very well too and right in the middle of this fight.

Our kids have been brilliant, but ideally I’d like to start to see more senior players reintroduced asap. The likes of Bradley can play against anyone, as some of our kids really look the part, but hopefully some of our main men start to get back onto the pitch as we will need them.

1 Like

This lot are shite, we should be winning handily.

Play a load of kids against Prague, get Salah back for City.

We’re in the Endgame now…

5 Likes

The original James Hetfield ?

2 Likes

How dare you forget Origi.

2 Likes

Indeed! Shame on me, lol.

If Big Div gets a big chance, I’m backing him to sky it over the bar and give Klopp a big hug. Good lad!

Edit
Or he can score a worldie in a 4-1 loss. That works too.

2 Likes

——Kelleher——-
Bradley—Konate—VVD—Robbo
Szobo—Endo—Mac
Nunez—Gakpo—Diaz

Potentially a pretty strong line up for this, would expect Clark, Danns and Koumash to feature from the bench. If Danns scores again the hype will get crazy for him!

2 Likes

Not sure we will start Dom and Nunez, I expect their minutes will be managed anyhow.

1 Like

Reckon Joe will be defensive mid again with McAllister and Clark. Hopefully Szlobo and Elliott can give us half an hour. Don’t think Endo will make it.

Diaz should come back in. Gakpo and possibly Danns up top with Nunez replacing Danns at some point.

It has been, 3.30pm on the Sundee arvo.

Weve not won here since 1984!