PreMatch | Tottenham vs Liverpool | Saturday September 30th 17:30

Tbf this is probably the closest they’ll get…beating a handicap side.

Fuck off Spurs…celebrating like they just won the fucking quadruple, garbage cunts.

This fucking ref needs relegating to sunday league or Everton games ( pretty much same thing ).

No blame on the players, this was pre-determined agenda ridden filth.

1 Like

the celebrations after winning against nine men is over the top

2 Likes

Fucking great performance from our lads.

4 Likes

Put your fucking arms down Son you cunt and show us your trophy cabinet.

2 Likes

i know, celebrations way over the top

Son, you fucking tosser!

3 Likes

How I feel for the team…must be gutted…
Disgusted for the decisions…absolutely ridiculous, completely destroyed us with these criminal calls…
Very rarely I get to the point to moan about refs…
I hope the team really uses this game the right way for the upcoming games, and that it doesn’t mess us up…

Totally undeserved win for Spurs

2 Likes

These celebrations…

ok spurs, take ur 9 men cup and fuck off

Its relief. They know they just got away with an undeserved win against 9 men, against a significantly better team.

4 Likes

I’m actually strangely not upset. We were 2 men down away, referee giving them absolutely everything, and in the end, it was some awful luck for Matip for them to even get a sniff at scoring.

5 Likes

Fucking spurs players got their kids on the pitch. Fucking hell

1 Like

This was a fucking joke of a game. Four red cards this season in 7 games. Speaks to the extent of bias refs have against us. What a fucking filthy rat that ref is.

pgmol have not responded to request for lines on offside

jota is stupid and matip is matip ,

They must’ve won the league, the players are bringing their children onto the pitch now.

2 Likes

Can we fast forward to the end of the season when Spurs will inevitably finish 6th and without a trophy so we can take the piss out of them all summer fucking long.

2 Likes

May be a defeat but our heart and commitment is unbelievable, we need to learn to not put ourselves in stupid situations, at you Jota.

Gutted for Joel as he was immense, lift your head up pal, we love you

12 Likes