PreMatch | Tottenham vs Liverpool | Saturday September 30th 17:30

This shows me that Spurs will absolutely crumble as soon as something doesn’t go their way… no team who takes a last second one goal win against a 9 man team who were clearly playing against the refs and celebrates like this has the mentality to achieve anything

2 Likes

And most seasons we win the fairplay award

1 Like

I think the team will only become stronger

2 Likes

No he didn’t. But what you expecting we are camped on edge of box with no forward options.

1 Like

I’m embarrassed for Spurs. Celebrating like they’ve won the premier League.

5 Likes

This sums it up. More proud of the lads in that defeat than any of our wins this season.

Possibly the worst performance by a refereeing team I’ve ever seen. Dias onside. Jones never a red. Should’ve had a oen on Gomez, Jota first yellow a joke

8 Likes

And your out of woodwork like usual.

1 Like

If we had got the draw, that was a very, very decent performance under the circumstances.

1 Like

Its still a very decent performance.

3 Likes

Cmon men…stand up with Matip…gutted for him…

1 Like

MOM Matip for me.

They had 12 extra minutes too don’t forget. Did we come of the field with a player unbooked?

1 Like

Of course

1 Like

PGMOL will have a lot to explain now for a lot of things! Apparently, Simon Hooper has also managed to fuck up earlier this season during the opening fixtures by epicly failing to award Manure a penalty in their match against Wolves . By allowing very minimal punishment to Simon Hooper and Darren England, both of whom have made high profile errors, they are condoning incompetence.

8 Likes

am sure u have a mirror just look at it :smile:

And may I add Darren England himself has also made a high-profile fuck up last season as well that changed the course of a game…

1 Like

Yes, both him and Virg were brilliant

2 Likes

There is a Goldbridge rant slatting both calls.

I thought defending was much better. Ususal switch off for the 1st goal but other than that it was solid.
Such a shame jota was sent off cos i think we hook him and unleash nunez but after 2nd sending off it wasnt really a match anymore.
The ref and var need investigating. To not even draw the lines on is a joke. Its so onside its unreal.

4 Likes

Shearer said on MOTD that was the worst officiating he’s seen

3 Likes

It was Hooper who didn’t give Wolves a penalty at Old Trafford and was then removed from the Premier League list, the following weekend. As we all witnessed today, he’s incompetent and I’m being kind saying that.

4 Likes