PreMatch | Watford - Liverpool | PL Match Day 8 | Saturday October 16th 12:30h | Anfield

Can’t see Keita getting more than 60. I wouldn’t mind seeing Taki in a #10 role in a 4-2-3-1 either. Think Millie and Hendo could do that double post well.

However they lineup, should be enough for these, I’d hope.

First game after the break, Fab and Alisson missing. Atletico game midweek. Yeah I’ll take a win of any sorts with no injuries. Midfield would be the key, think Naby would get more freedom with both Milly and Hendo playing.

1 Like

I’d give Henderson the freedom to charge up with Milly and Keita staying more in a withdrawn role.

I think we’re most likely going with Henderson as the deepest?

3 Likes

Really wish that Watford sacked their manager after the Liverpool game though. Never nice to be facing a new manager rebound.

We seem to have a habit of it happening, think it happed 4 times a few seasons back. I’m sure somebody has the stats.

Surely swap Keita and Henderson around?

1 Like

Not sure what they are rebounding from though.

Hendo plays better in an advanced role I think. Milly lacks the legs now and could well do hanging back.

nothing but players always seem to play their hardest when they play under a new manager.

Yeah, has Hendo ever played the furthest forward in that midfield three under Klopp? I doubt it.

I think he would have been the furthest forward if the trio of gini/fab/hendo was chosen.

Ranieri is likable though. Very likable. He does tend to go to crazy mode way too often.

Usually just do that against us anyhow.

and then bend over for the likes of City.

2 Likes

Yup

You forgot the bickering and infighting on a internet forum.

Seasons over, we all may as well pack up and go home for the season. See you lads and lasses next Summer

1 Like

I really hope so. Let him sit deep and read the game. His charging around upfront was a liability against City. We certainly don’t want a repeat of that.

1 Like

Let’s Go Redmen! Time to win big! The standings are to tight to go for anymore draws. We need three points and consistent play especially our front three! Got to move it up from cruise control to supercharged! GET HUNGRY, WIN BIG!

3 Likes

You really believe a manager can tell a team to throw a game…that is the implication.