Premier League 2020/21 (Part 1)

That was close by City.

1 Like

Puts the BAM in Bamford!

1 Like

That was woeful defending from Leeds. On the evidence of this first 17 minutes itā€™s going to be a rout.

Damn it, the snake scored.

Far too easy for city.

The Leeds GK is having some inaccuracy issues

Looks like a long 72 minutes left for Leeds.

Everyone had a hard on for Leeds after our match but unless they learn to defend they are struggling running around like mad men will only get them so far.

That was far too easy for Sterling. Leeds could be on a right hiding here .

Woeful from Leeds so far. Not compact at all and they keep losing the ball in their own third under minimal pressure.

Think Iā€™ll turn this one off, Leeds not offering any hope here.

To be fair, thatā€™s a great finish, even if the pressure on the ball was shit.

1 Like

Sterling will be a handful today. Christ I wish we lived in the Leeds era of Norman Hunter! Rip his leg off and beat him to death with the soggy endā€¦

Second defender slipped and Sterling had a free go.

Leeds with a crowd would have been an intimidating atmosphere. Without a crowd it will be a stroll for City. Great goal by Sterlingā€¦

2 Likes

Exactly like they did against us but we gave them 3 goals to make it look like they did well. Iā€™m saying it again Leeds are shit bottom 6 class.

1 Like

Leeds are like lambs to the slaughter Iā€™m afraid.
My first post.

6 Likes

Leeds are going to get a pasting here.

1 Like

As much as City are on top and are favorites, I think Leeds will keep it closer for no other reason than they just donā€™t quit. A lot of teams against City, the first goal goes in and they go ā€œah, shit, thatā€™s itā€ and pack it in and lose 6-0, but Leeds will keep going as long as itā€™s closeā€¦and probably even if it gets ā€œnot closeā€ theyā€™ll keep running.

2 Likes

Probably, you guys are probably right. But I also think they will get more chances than the one they have wasted and as long as it is just 1-0, it is still game.

2 Likes

That was better.

1 Like