Premier League 2020/21 (Part 1)

Can you stop posting and go to Pep’s presser? Call me.

2 Likes

Credit to the teams is was worth watching.

Newcastle and Burnley next, I expect I’ll pick my book up during this.

2 Likes

This is potentially one of the worst ever defences of the runner’s up place in league history.
You’re going down Cheaty!

2 Likes

Lovely jubbly.
Bielsa is the real deal I think. Went toe to toe with them and their 212M back line and created plenty of great chances.

3 Likes

It should have been but seen its on Silva we will let him off.

1 Like

Very impressive by Leeds. Let us all appreciate what Bielsa is doing with “lesser players”. It is a strong result, but they worked hard for it too.

2 Likes

Can anyone track down my pregame posts about Bielsa’s statement game? I’m busy.

2 Likes

Great post, this.

6 Likes

Won’t be runner up this season. :grinning:

3 Likes

Think Pep will get the sack… Zidane or may be Bielsa might replace him… I wouldn’t bet against it as apart from Poch and Rafa not many good managers are around…

5 points in front of City with each playing 3 games.

3 Likes

Yeah I agree mate. Bad challenge but couldn’t have happened to a “nicer” guy.

3 Likes

At this point we might better look at what Everton and Leicester pull off as propper challengers.
ManC on self combustion course again. Long may it last.

5 Likes

And I’m out of pot noodles ffs!!!

4 Likes

Good time for me to do the vacuuming.

1 Like

Brilliant game of football. City look so vulnerable. Leeds must be the hardest working team in the PL after us. Shame they ran out of steam last 10 minutes because City were there for the taking again.

9 Likes

I get a real “Mrs Doubtfire” vibe from that comment mate.

3 Likes

Richard Keys: “Manchester City into the top half.” :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

5 Likes

That’s a third of the total points we dropped all season. Need to worry about other things than City’s results this year.

3 Likes

Well, that was fun.

1 Like