Premier League 2020/21 (Part 1)

I wouldn’t mind if Newcastle beat Burnley and buried them at the bottom of the table. Not very important, but I prefer Newcastle to Burnley.

4 Likes

I have thought about it a lot. One of my biggest mistakes was telling my wife that my college job was washing dishes. It has haunted me since.

3 Likes

Yeah right

1 Like

That spot is booked for the Ev.

In a side note: how did City end that game with eleven men on the pitch?

4 Likes

Because they are City :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

You’ll have to improvise.

1 Like

Shorter than your typical reviews, but excellent again. Raheem should have been sitting for two dives and the third and fourth would not have occurred.

3 Likes

Looks like it’s off to Walmart for bastard cup ramen…

3 Likes

Twelve I think you’ll find.

2 Likes

Turned off after 20 with no faith in Leeds.

What happened? Do City really look unfit? Bodes well if so.

1 Like

I keep my gloating down until we get by the Villa away match without Sadio - gonna be a tough drag that.

May Diogo be bonito again ! (I see myself out)

5 Likes

…and also since he’s an English player, there were no mentioned of diving. Oh no, it’s foul not given.

3 Likes

Given Leeds forced Ederson into a number of good saves, I’d normally be bummed that they couldn’t win the game. That said, it looked like City was going to run away with the game in the first half, and I think they posed a greater “intermittent” threat, meaning that — of the two sides — they were probably creating the better chances when they weren’t on top. All told, I think a draw is a fair result and a good one in our book!

3 Likes

It was looking like it was going to be a spanking, so credit to Leeds who really turned it on the second half. Leeds are a good team, they will do well this year if they continue to play like this.

5 Likes

Seriously here. Will Cheaty be in the top four at any point this season?

2 Likes

Leeds were actually very good. They got pressured in the fist half, but in the second half Leeds were the better more aggressive team except for the last 10 minutes. So Darth Vader would have some strong words concerning faith for you :wink:

3 Likes

I never let my instant Ramen pot noodle storage depleat. Gotta keep the cholestrol up somehow to freak my GP out!

1 Like

As toothless as I’ve seen them in the last four years.

3 Likes

City seems to doze off from jadedness these days.

3 Likes

Not even that is it, it’s the total number of points we dropped before lockdown, and we had by then won the title when you look at the points.

5 Likes