Premier League 2020/21 (Part 1)

Leeds are lots of fun to watch. They work extremely hard and make intelligent runs. However, they are basically a group of Championship players. The final ball is often lacking.

But they’re going to be a handful for most teams in the PL. I wouldn’t be surprised if they were challenging for a Europa League spot.

7 Likes

I thought about that too but it seemed too gloating.

3 Likes

Leeds certainly have the better dentists

2 Likes

That shitty person - no31, saved some shit, and saved sh©ity.
Pep might be couple of games away
A good game…Leeds deserved a win!

Wouldn’t say City looked unfit. Bielsa made two good attacking substitutions, Mendy was all at sea second half before he got hooked. Leeds also played higher up and with more attacking intent, as soon as they did City looked poor in midfield again, easy to play through and constantly offering up chances. Seemed like they got a grip of the game again when Fernandinho came on but despite pressure they didn’t really create a huge amount other than a few penalty appeals.

3 Likes

Agree with this. They got into some great spots only to deliver a final ball that was absolute gash.

3 Likes

One thing I will say is the start for them wasn’t particularly easy, but then I would say ours has been harder.

3 Likes

The title is there for the taking. Once we beat Villa and Everton we will be 3 points ahead with 100% having faced Chelsea, Arsenal and Everton.

2 Likes

CAS, UEFA, FA, Sheikh will figure out something.

2 Likes

Saint-Max did it all by himself. Geordies 1-0 Burnley

1 Like

Burnley are absolute gash

gash managed by a cunt

3 Likes

Burnley are making this look like a Cup match for Toon against a lower league side. Newcastle with 65% possession?!?

2 Likes

Hope they go down, terrible club

2 Likes

Yes. Manchester City are back in the bottom half of the live table, aren’t they?

Groc football by Burnley, same old same old.

2 Likes

It is already happening Woy went berserk when he saw the opposing striker was shooting straight at his defenders in the chance of getting a penalty

1 Like

Should pick up another card for that body check.

Same old groc? That was a Roy Harper song in the seventies.

Never mind. That was very boomer insider.

1 Like

Nice volley by Westwood. You can see that coming from a mile away. Newcastle has been hanging on for in the 2nd half. Too bad. Geordies 1-1 Burnley.

Immediately, Cullum Wilson tapped in. Newcastle back in front.