Premier League 2020/21 (Part 1)

That’s unfortunate

2 Likes

West Ham hit bar could be 4-0.

2 Likes

Lovely attack that. He did well, the attacker getting that far to unleash the shot (which was very good!)

2 Likes

If only Fulham and West Brom are half decent United might well go down :joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

I think Manchester United is likely be in between 4th to 7th place. But it is a bit rough to predict.

1 Like

So unlucky… Always rated Declan Rice. Would suit our style like a fish to water. I just hope Gini stays and signs a contract but if he leaves i would love us to get Rice in the mix.

Hammers are becoming a bookie’s nightmare, and Leicester are too in the opposite way.

4 Likes

Hammers will be okay once Moyes returns.

2 Likes

Bruno’s antics catching on

1 Like

Leicester players getting a bit desperate now and falling over looking for something.

1 Like

Wow… So clinical. Nice finish from Bowen. Declan Rice was great there. Nice turn and pass instead of just clearing.

1 Like

3-0 West Ham,nice break and finish by Bowen

1 Like

Just brilliant for the hammers.

How are you all so far ahead of me? I hate Peacock.

3 Likes

The goals, yes, clinical finishing. Bowen and Rice have been impressive. The defending, though. Nearly through the match, and Leicester City have yet to register a shot on target and only three attempts. It’s just been brilliant by West Ham.

2 Likes

Brendan probably shouldn’t have done his disguised gloating thing after thrashing the lesser Pep. That was always going to be a problem.

2 Likes

If Noble can still get in the pitch, there is hope for @cynicaloldgit

This is one crazy league, last week Leicester destroy city, this week West Ham destroy Leicester, just so unpredictable.

3 Likes

Worries me the unpredictability going on.

Is Barkley available for Villa today? Let’s hope we remain predictable and win again.

Wonder if its bourne from no fans in grounds. Changes the dynamics.

3 Likes

The unpredictability is even making predictions challenging for @Magnus

1 Like