Premier League 2020/21 (Part 1)

2-0 West Ham Fornals broke the offside trap,ran in on goal to finish.

2 Likes

Moyes should just go :joy:

3 Likes

West Ham on fire since Moyes disappeared with covid.

6 Likes

Haha. Moyes. Good from far, far from good.

12 Likes

Yes, good morning. Howā€™s it going?

4 Likes

All teams look good this season. If they keep up the form and refs donā€™t award biased pens United might well get relegated going by their form and mood the club is inā€¦ Would love Spurs to win against them by a big marginā€¦

1 Like

Good afternoon. :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

It will be

1 Like

West Ham are playing some very good tactical footballā€¦ Take and Finish from Fornals was awesomeā€¦ Top quality goalā€¦ Antonio is bulldozing their defenseā€¦

4 Likes

Barnes was moving so fast that he simply had to dive

I turned on live updates a minute ago (havenā€™t had time to watch footie today) and see Leicester vs West Ham 0-2. What a start on the day ! I now firmly believe that we will be top of the table after this round. Even without Mane, we have to have a real off day not to be able to take care of Aston Villa and they have to have a real on-day. So I am confident. Anyway, up the irons (for now) !

3 Likes

Thank you for the recap. All settled in with my dark French roast for the next 9 hours.

2 Likes

Looks like United have a 15 million bid rejected for Telles by Portoā€¦

2 Likes

That was a well-played half of football from West Ham. Leicester actually looked really good from the off. Quick, creative passing. Mounted some nice attacks. That West Ham back line tracked all the runners and made nice anticipations of the ball. That set up the two cracking goals.

4 Likes

Greatā€¦ Letā€™s watch a Spurs win against United and enjoy a masterclass performance and win for the mighty REDSā€¦

2 Likes

Southampton leading too :heart_eyes:

West Ham have defended very well so far. Antonio having a great game.

4 Likes

Thus ref has been good. Hard tackling, no diving or unnecessary play acting so far from both sides. Been a very good watch.

1 Like

I hate it when they try to play the ball out of the box instead of clearing it.

1 Like

WBA going straight back down, losing 2-0.