Premier League 2020/21 (Part 1)

Wenger and Poch came second at the highest level of club football, Ole has peaked at equal third in the Europa League. I think Jose can wait a bit longer for a more worthy titleholder.

2 Likes

I’m in the it was a red camp. Open hand slap, albeit weak, falls underneath violent conduct. Lamela’s should’ve been a card too for the Upward motion but that’s almost what Mane did to Tierney the other day. Just my
Opinion

Yep. A couple have picked United though :grimacing:

1 Like

COVID intent.

1 Like

Fools!!!

:woozy_face:

Now I know why Martial wears gloves

2 Likes

Not sure how Bailly stayed on after that cheeky stamping. Guess there would be no retrospective review with VAR in place?

2 Likes

Get rid of that bloody miserable Evra…not commenting…that’s what ya there for…bin him off no pay…

1 Like

Guys Lamela should have also got a Red there right or two yellows?

1 Like

Agreeance. Seemed more deserving of a red than the slap heard around the world.

4 Likes

Goldbridge and his mate are savaging McGuire.

Awesome.

2 Likes

Completely agree. That was exponentially worse, and closer to violent conduct, than Martial’s slap.

2 Likes

Remember when Luke Shaw was going to be the best left back in the Premier League for the next 10 years?

If they pull Maguire now and toss Lindelof back in the fray, it will be one of the greatest football weekends of any era.

2 Likes

And then Brandon Williams and then Shaw again.

Did Fernandes even play? Says he scored a penalty in the first half but I don’t recall seeing him on the pitch.

He scored early while you were getting an Amato’s classic Italian.

1 Like

If they are going to send Martial for his part then I think Lamela should be off as well. His act if anything looked more “violent” and then the play acting afterwards was embarrassing to say the least, if he’d have got two yellows there he could have had no complaints.

2 Likes

I am always reluctant to start the gloating before we have played our game…

3 Likes

Shocking ignoring of the concussion protocol, too, after that brutal knockout blow on Lamela. He may suffer CTE as a result.

3 Likes