Premier League 2020/21 (Part 1)

The gang at True Geordie are discussion on which team will replace the managers and a race for the available one out there right now, e.g. Poch. Would the 2 Manc team competing for Poch signature. Chelsea was also added to the pot.

Iā€™m now thinking Atkinson & Jon Moss have saved Oleā€™s skin.
4-1 with 10 men for 60 minutes looks better than it really should. Given they donā€™t let anymore in.

1 Like

Heā€™s been subbed off. :rofl:

2 Likes

Agree mateā€¦Exactly my thoughts as wellā€¦ But Canā€™t happen to a better teamā€¦ Thats how opponents feel when Bruno Fernandes play actsā€¦

2 Likes

The caf goes into meltdownā€¦

1 Like

Me too on most occasions, but this is genuinely hilarious.

2 Likes

Nah heā€™s summed up that half perfectly from a United point of view. Would much rather listen to a pundit who accurately reflects the views of a fan base and doesnā€™t try to sugar coat the truth than hear the likes of Ferdinand talk shite and try to put a positive spin on the situation every weekend.

2 Likes

While there is nothing I enjoy more than watching UTD implode, the sending off is an example of how rolling around like a baby is ruining the game. Two yellows was the way to go. Martial if anything was too honest, Lamela the cunt goes to ground and pretends to piss his pants. Who wants to see that in the game.

In the words of IM Fletcher: ā€œItā€™s Fred. Weā€™re saved.ā€

Yeah, I would have said both red initially, but after review, Lamela pushed, then put forearm on Martialā€™s chest, Martial leans backwards and the forearm goes into Martialā€™s neck. Martial then reaches around and ā€œhitsā€ Lamela in the mouth. The ref sees the ā€œhitā€, I donā€™t think he sees what happened before.

1 Like

Heā€™s still a miserable mancā€¦sour faced git. At least Souness smiled.

1 Like

Ole takes Fernandes off and leaves Pogba on. Go figure.

2 Likes

Git would be better for one particular reason

Ultra smart move. He would have got a second yellow for sure.

Wtf this coach.
Takes fernandes off. Their most influential player :laughing:

1 Like

The best part about it was, it wasnā€™t even because Ole was trying to put a striker onā€¦he literally swapped 2 midfielders for 2 midfielders. Suggests damage limitation, that, although I suppose it makes sense when youā€™re down to 10 and three goals down at home at half.

1 Like

You can just feel theyā€™ll miss the next PK

Why not go to the Monitor and look at it again? You cant judge a ā€œstrikeā€ from a players reaction. Some will say Lamela was more clever, better at the Dark arts. I say heā€™s a sniveling little cunt whoā€™s taken advantage of the way the game has gone. Iā€™d bet Jose gives him a Special hug for it too.
UTD fans will complain but the cant have it both ways, they are happy to see Bruno click his heels together and fall like a fanny as long as they get a Pen.

2 Likes

What a fantastic goal that was.

2 Likes

And itā€™s 5 Tyler.

4 Likes