Premier League 2020/21 (Part 1)

Oh dear dear

Handbags at dawn,

1 Like

What a finish… Mourinho hammering United… Levy and Mourinho would be partying…

Oh dear.
5-1

Actually, it was pretty funny at the pre-match, he was not holding back against the chain of command all the way down to the players.

So…parking the bus works for all of five minutes. That’s one minute more than it took Totts to score in the first half.

1 Like

Well in, Serge ‘Car Crash Defender’ Aurier.

Mourinho looks more upset than Ole

1 Like

Well said. Lamela’s is only a red, like Mane’s the week before, if you mindlessly demand “consistency” to the level that has seen the country explode over the stupidity over the application of the handball rule. Lamela’s was a footballing play that made incidental and trivial contact with the opposition’s face. Martial’s was a conscious and petulant slap in the face of the opponent. They are not the same act all. I get that no one wants to see Lamela’s response, but even without that it is still a red for Martial. The fact players react like that is exactly the same as why they throw themselves on the floor in the penalty area when then can stay on their feet…its because the refs dont make the decisions on these issues until they are forced to.

5 Likes

He should have definitely gone to the monitor, 100%. And he is a snivelling cunt, as seen when he has cheated us.

1 Like

I’m hoping the narrative of “we were outplaying them before Lamela’s Bruno-esque dive” saves Ole.

1 Like

Yet again notable by Shaw’s complete absence from where you expect a LB to be. This is the thing that is compounding being down to ten. Other teams double down on getting their defense shape right, utd cant because they defend like dickheads anyway.

1 Like

Hojbjerg who was just one of a long line of talents at Bayern who couldn’t break through for me until last season might just be what Spurs have needed. He’s already done more this season than Eriksson did for the previous two.

Hey everyone, what’s it called when you revel in the pain of others? Is it called happiness, karma, or is there another word for it?

1 Like

They’re not just beaten Gary, they’ve been violated with extreme prejudice.

1 Like

Would have liked to see VAR review to offsetting yellow cards. That was a weak red card

schadenfraude

3 Likes

You are really having a great weekend mate?

They would blame Woodward and Glazers for this kind of defending… If I am not wrong their fans wanted Ole… Their fans were after Mcguire and I remember Goldbridge gloating, even saying he is very good. Their defense spending is next to only I guess Man City’s defence. Think might be higher than some country’s defense spending. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: