Premier League 2020/21 (Part 1)

I enjoy life’s little moments. One never knows what lies beyond the next bend.

Now should I have some leftover Indian before the main course?

4 Likes

Random fact: The last time it was Sunday, October 4, Rodgers got sacked!

2 Likes

How did you do that?

There’s still a half hour left to play! 6-1 is still on!

And Henry felt Carra leg.

1 Like

Trump getting COVID, Cheaty drawing and now this. Considering I’m clinically depressed I’ve been doing a lot of laughing this weekend :smiley: :+1:

The Mancs players must be glad that the match was played with no fans. Then again, probably most of the fans would have left, and the Toilet would look exactly as it is now.

1 Like

Shaw, Baily and Maguire are beyond gash.
Imagine having that back line and being in negotiations to spend 30M on a two year deal for Cavani.

2 Likes

Its gone quiet now…

Ole’s post match interview has already been released

8 Likes

Yeah. A lot of these frauds

2 Likes

Mourinho inspiring they pass 35 consecutive times before any shot attempt.

In Telles they’ve got a massive upgrade on Shaw, but I suspect it will make little difference in terms of improving their defensive capabilities. Whereas we see with our defensive lynchpin that he helps those that play around him perform to much higher levels, it’s pretty obvious for all to see that the exact opposite is the case with Maguire. Until they cut their losses on him it doesn’t matter who plays either side of him, they are going to look shite.

Maguire looks like he’d rather be anywhere else than on the pitch today.

A Greek prison, par example.

7 Likes

Mourinho’s brought Lamela off at half time because he’s on a yellow but 100% he claims after the game he did it because he was ashamed of Lamela’s reaction. Mourinho playbook 101.

2 Likes

deleted…

A Greek Buffet table more like

3 Likes

Another money lamb to the slaughter…

A doctors office getting Botox injections into his forehead.

1 Like

I suspect they’d actually have to sign him first, though.

1 Like