Premier League 2020/21 (Part 1)

Mourinho said if somebody can’t cry about VAR, it’s United. He ultimately just couldn’t resist.

3 Likes

If he doesn’t cry he’s going to lamp the presenter for laughing. Asked to end his contract with sky as well :rofl: .

1 Like

Ole said if Lamela was one of his players, he’d hang him out to dry. Wish the reported had asked a follow-up on Bruno.

3 Likes

Ole wistfully discussing the performances after the restart—the golden era of United football.

I cursed the pre match thread so I banned myself from it.

Naby and Jota the stand outs. Bobby weak from a finishing POV, Adrian with a brain fart.

Jota just been outstanding. What a difference between him and Origi.

1 Like

Guess I was right to be worried!

1 Like

Wonder when the last time was Villa won its first three. We were gash, but they do look like a side. Barkley slotted right in and Watkins, my my.

We will be Top of the Table after the next matchday - who’s betting against me?

1 Like

Wouldnt we have to beat Everton by about 8?

1 Like

Oops. Ok we’ll be second.

You have no faith. Ban him!

4 Likes

At least we play first next time.

Oops. Spoke too soon…

Let the tantrums begin

Only by 4, surely?

That would only put us above Everton though, admittedly. Leicester/Villa and Arsenal could win too.

1 Like

Watching United v Spurs on MOTD2 now. My mood’s picked up. Nice one BBC.

1 Like

Underrated comment.

Late 90s (1998?), I remember a season they were right up there around Christmas with Dion Dublin scoring the goals. They started strongly too but don’t know if they won their first 3.

2 Likes

I think they should start banning players for breaching Covid-19 regulations, like really obvious breach such as the Tammy Abrahams one, some players are missing through no fault of their own and these entitled pricks continue flouting regulations.

4 Likes