Premier League 2020/21 (Part 1)

Spurs up to 5th.

1 Like

Yeah, that was that. Was too much to hope for Tottenham loss after what was an excellent weekend otherwise.

1 Like

1 Like

I wonder what Spursy have up their sleeves to trigger this season’s much-anticipated plummet?

EDIT - I forgot about Gareth Bale. Never mind.

They don’t need anything up their sleeves, they’ve already got Jose

Yes but even with more games it’s still too much. Even without the PPV my uncle was paying 1.8k a year. At some point you just have to say no. I cancelled my sky package ages ago once they started putting our euro games on BT europe. Never looked back since. Once they realise they can get away with £15 per game they’ll soon have most games as PPV.

Do we know where Salah and Mane feature?

Low down as Mo never passes to Sadio :wink: :kissing_heart:

6 Likes

I think the more logical relationship would be Bobby and Mo.

Or actually even more, Stevie and Torres. But those two probably didn’t play together for long enough for various reasons.

1 Like

13 Likes

All fair but had one of those VAR diddles against Everton not happened we’d be clear on our own at the top and 7 pts ahead of City :eyes:

2 Likes

On that note, not sure if this is hilarious or pathetic…there’s Tottenham making DVDs of Chelsea wins and then there’s Aston Villa fans making a notebook of the 7-2. :rofl: :sob:

https://www.amazon.com/Aston-Villa-FC-Liverpool-Celebrating/dp/B08LG7WLR9/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=liverpool&qid=1603803300&refinements=p_n_publication_date%3A1250226011&rnid=1250225011&s=books&sr=1-1

2 Likes

Yup… that’s why I don’t think it will take a massive points total to win it.

4 Likes

Was also wondering so dug out the league numbers from lfchistory:
Mane assisted Salah 9
Salah assisted Mane 5

• Total 14

Just for fun I looked up with Bobby for the trio:
Mane assisted Firmino 4
Salah assisted Firmino 6
Firmino assisted Mane 11
Firmino assisted Salah 10

• Total 31+14 = 45

Short summary:
Mane + Salah = 14
Mane + Bobby = 15
Bobby + Salah = 16

For previous ‘duos’ I only looked up Stevie (10) and Torres (5), who combined for 15.

6 Likes

I wonder what the numbers were for Collymore and Fowler off pretty much just one season? Sturridge and Suarez too for 13/14?

2 Likes

That’s not very impressive by Mane and Salah,perhaps we should delete the stats and sell them both before people realise they’re shite.

8 Likes

how many did suarez and sturridge score/assist together during 13/14 ?

1 Like

Given it’s all time, just goes to show how reliant they are on Kane and Son - one gets injured and it’s Europa League on Thursdays…

1 Like

I bet drippy nose Kane wouldn’t swear on son’s life.

4 Likes

Collymore - Fowler:
Collymore assisted Fowler 13
Fowler assisted Collymore 3

• Total 16

Collymore only ever had 15 assists, the other two were for Barnes and Macca.

Suarez - Sturridge:
Suarez assisted Sturridge 5
Sturridge assisted Suarez 6

• Total 11

Those 11 took less than a year. The first was 21st April 2013, last on 22nd March 2014.

4 Likes