Premier League 2020/21 (Part 1)

Because it looks good on soon-to-be-relegated teams?

6 Likes
3 Likes

I dont care if they cut it to Ā£1 per game, Sky charge enough as it is. It used to be you bought Sky sports and that was everything. Now if you want it all you need to buy both Sky sports packages, Bt sports, Amazon prime, LFC tv and now pay per view. Its a joke. At one point my uncle who supports Liverpool and his son who supports Chelsea ended up paying sky Ā£147 a month for all the channels and broadband etc. How the hell can they justify pay per view as well?

PS on the match nice ending by BHA, after that own goal they deserved to get something from the game, very unlucky

3 Likes

Not really. Only some games were televised, now they all are due to the way theyā€™re being scheduled.

1 Like

Would like to know how many people paid the Ā£15m over the weekend?

I canā€™t imagine itā€™s good. I donā€™t think Sky is obliged to release viewing figures.

1 Like

Ā£15m? :flushed:

Not many takers there, I bet. Maybe Man U; they like overpaying for rubbish.

6 Likes

Pretty sure Sky earned huge money with our game.

Normally we have 55.000 at Anfield. Hundreds of thousands people watching in the pubs. Hundreds of thousands watching at home.

Because of the pandemic stadium is empty. Pubs are closed or close early. People try to stay at home and are ā€˜boredā€™. Game was on Saturday evening which is perfect for this PPV concept.

Wouldnā€™t surprise me if at least 120.000 people paid the Ā£15m.

1 Like

No Saturday night game on ppv this weekend.

Spurs havenā€™t had a shot on target yet tonight.

Another crap game, thereā€™s been a few this weekend.

Just realized all our rivals dropped points this weekend, glass is looking more half-full.

2 Likes

Yep, all our rivals and Everton. Good weekend of results.

6 Likes

Still a chance that Tottenham could lose this.

1 Like

Just read itā€™s estimated 110,000 people paid to watch our game on Saturday. Good guess mate.

2 Likes

Burnley is really in the game. I do think there is a chance of an upset here. Particularly on a counter or a set ball.

1 Like

Close to a good finish on goal, and it wasnā€™t even a counter. It is not Burnley driving the game oddly.

Kane cleared that off the line.

1 Like

Son 1-0 Kane assists, first shot on target.

1 Like

Good goal. Slightly irritating, but good goal.

1 Like