Premier League 2020/21 (Part 1)

Seen someone in those shite chat windows they have next to the stream say “Werner will come good when Lamps gets our tactics right”.

Who are these people who actually post in those chats?

3 Likes

Mine are still dead…spiders…

1 Like
2 Likes

I’ve often wondered this…

No idea.

1 Like

Cancelo isn’t paid to defend

Sheffield is trying to make a game out of it, at last.

1 Like

I was sighing to myself, wondering what the fuck had happened in my appartment, with tiny creatures and a spider walking around my laptop screen. I was thinking for a second, “did I let the window open are there some dinner remains from last week I am not aware of” and similar strange thoughts. Took me some moments to realise that it is these malevolent moderators that have had fun.

1 Like

As far as you know I did not pick up a napkin to crush a spider on my screen.

1 Like

Brewster just getting warmed up now, and getting into the game

I fancy a late Brewster double…

2 Likes

Sheffield is still very much in the game. They need a second goal to put this at ease. Sheffield are no pushovers.

1 Like

Oh, is it getting interesting? Maybe I’ll go back to watching it.

2 Likes

Just one would do…

Sheffield could have had a couple, Sterling could have had about 2, Torres 3. Wide open game this.

2 Likes

it is not total domination from City at all. Sheffield getting good counters.

1 Like

I had just picked up a folded tissue to swipe off the fly when spidey appeared just in time to spare me the embarrassment. :blush:

3 Likes

This Sheffield performance demonstrates how ‘pumped’ they were to play the Champions last week… and how they can’t really be bothered putting in the same effort in playing the runners up…!

3 Likes

Only watched the second half but in this one they are having a decent shape, pressing and creating counters.

As far as you know I did not ask my wife if the spider may have somehow gotten under my screen.

3 Likes

Think we must have drained them of every ounce of energy last week…
Come on Rhian just slot two home will ya

3 Likes

Should I take the canine for a run or see this one out?

1 Like