Premier League 2020/21 (Part 1)

I dislike Moyes with some passion. Just can’t stand this guy.

I think I’m already expecting an Arsenal win, I might see what’s in the other leagues instead.

Anyhow no excuses for Man Utd in that Palace deserved to win and win comfortably, that second half they seemed the most dangerous team, fannying around the edge of the box and then falling over won’t get you a win.

I don’t disagree with your overall point but Palace were dreadful for the back 19 games of the season, taking only 17 points from those matches. That’s abysmal.

1 Like

Maybe they just went on the beach early, something got the up again it seems.

1 Like

Arlo white, lead commentator on nbc in the states for premier league, lead into commercial before game with ‘David Moyes has never come here and won, going 0 for his last 18. Join us after the break!’ (Or something very similar) :joy:

2 Likes

Yeah Peppermint Green Tea

2 Likes

I actually quite like these West Ham kits.

Looked off to me but what do I know.

This Arsenal group is also quite annoying.

2 Likes

Exactly the same duds who predicted and got it wrong we would finish second and some even 4th I prefer that than being favorites to keep our players sharp hungry to prove these wazzocks wrong again

2 Likes

They should fine him two weeks wages and give the money to Bury and Macclesfield

1 Like

Nothing about Arsenal that worries me for next week.

2 Likes

Up the hammers 1-1

1 Like

WH equalize 1:1

1 Like

So a two horce race between Palace and Everton this season, yikees :eyes:

6 Likes

Shocking defending West Ham. At this stage of the match. Awful and unbelievable.

EDIT: everyone just stayed flat footed.

1 Like

That’s a good win for Arsenal, but they’ll need to be better next week or we’ll wipe them.

We’re going to see a lot of really bad penalties given for handball this season. Remember the Klavan one? It’s going to be like that all season.

3 Likes

I can see a lot of forwards, if they don’t have another option just blaming the ball really hard at an opponent.

1 Like

Dele Alli not even on the bench for the game against Saints after not even traveling to Bulgaria midweek. Looks like he replaces Ndombele under Mou’s bus

1 Like

Come on Saints ! Kick them in the teeth (metaphorically) !

1 Like