Premier League 2020/21 (Part 1)

Nobody started as a Member.

Okay, I just clicked on those badges. Seems I am missing many, certified among them.

I clicked on something, could view badges that I did not yet have and how you could get them. Now I have no idea what I clicked on and can’t find it again. I can only find those badges I have.

Explains the user levels.

Thanks, this forum is very, very hard to use and understand properly.

1 Like

And if anybody here should be certified…

:wink:

2 Likes

Son with hat trick.

Superb pass from Kane that. An underrated part of goal thief’s game.

1 Like

The badges are really hard to understand.

Right now I am mindlessly scrolling through countless threads, not reading, just scrolling, so I know that I have “read” the minimum 20 thread for being a member. Seems a very counter productive way to do things. It is also very hard to read this forum since it doesn’t have pages . Who here scrolls backwarards hundreds of posts ? Pages is necessary to read long threads. I am kind of glum about this forum currently, but won’t leave because of you wonderful people, but functional it is really, really not !

Post in the site feedback thread :wink:

Personally I like it :crazy_face:

Really, unless you’re five years old, it really isn’t worth worrying about badges. I’ve got loads; my life hasn’t changed drastically as a result. You can have mine, if you like.

2 Likes

I’m used to pages as well but it’s a bit of a dated concept I guess. Most social media uses infinite scrolling these days.

1 Like

It has got nothing, to do with that, mate. I care fuck all about badges. I care about have member’s rights. Someone posted this, which explains that I needs Members rights to get full functions and I am therefore trying to unlock it: https://blog.discourse.org/2018/06/understanding-discourse-trust-levels/

Anything happening in the Premier League?

3 Likes

How do you read old posts then ? Spend 2 hours scrolling ? Without pages I mean. It is super awkward.

Son is showing off.

3 Likes

Too good for Spurs.

1 Like

I’m not honestly :joy:.

Well thats probably over 1-4.