Premier League 2020/21 (Part 1)

Goal Son
Assist Kane
x4

To be fair, Tottenham has been fantastic in the second half and particularly Son and Kane. But they have been good over all. First half was Saints, this half is unfortunately Spurs.

Son bagging 4 goals. Whats the bet he gets sold next week after falling out with Kane

2 Likes

Iā€™m curious as to how well Kane and Bale will get along tbh.

As long as Kane doesnā€™t drop his clubs I think Bale will be quite happy.

2 Likes

5 fuck me Kane doing well

The last few posts about badges, certified, discourse etcā€¦what is it all aboutā€¦??? Pls enlighten.

Bloody, fucking, Southampton. :expressionless:

Mourinho is going to be one happy puppy.

1 Like

These penalties are ridiculousā€¦what on earth is going on? Is it a change only in the Prem or internationally?

Another weekend of stodgy, boring, overly defensive English football. Yawn.

1 Like

Magnus, you never answered me before in the site feedback section: Iā€™m genuinely curious why you are scrolling back into old parts of the discussion? Do you read threads multiple times? Whenever you click on a thread it should take you to the point in the discussion where unread posts begin for you, which you can then scroll forward through as normal.

1 Like

Something to do with FIFA being more involved with VAR now? Not sureā€¦ havenā€™t been keeping up.

Good attacking display and finishing by Spurs/Son but Southamptonā€™s defending was piss poor at the same time.

Discourse is the company that provided the forum.

Certified I think means your user status.

You will have received some badges by now, for doing certain things within the forum.

Just left the house with my cousin and walking so wonā€™t be a long post, but sorry for not responding.
The way I usually read forum is going down to most current post, then I go backwards if I find the discussion interesting and I have free time. Pages makes going backwards and forwards very smooth. Endless thread without pages means I usually miss the posts in between since it is a big hassle, I think, to scroll through so much. Just harder to navigate I think and as a result I read less posts in total.

In other news Newcastle are losing 1 nil to Brighton

2-0 now to Brighton.

Premier League most boring League in the world.

Turn your back for 2 minutes and another goal :laughing:

1 Like

Nice to see Lallana on the bench,his injury wasnā€™t that serious?

1 Like