Premier League 2020/21 (Part 1)

Sheffield and Southampton are really struggling even at this early stage. Genuinely concerned about their wellbeing.

If they dont buy a combination of Grujic, Wilson, Brewster, Origi, Shaq, Karius, Woodburn, Phillips, then they deserve what they get.

2 Likes

McManaman referencing City as ‘we’ in the studio. I know he played for them when they were shit but still. Cunt.

3 Likes

What a wanker.

1 Like

Ready for a Traore show. I hope Wolves will top the table with something like a +12 goal difference after the end of the round. Beating City with 10 goals sounds like an exercise in altruism to my ears.

1 Like

Yep.

Here’s hoping Stones and Ake perform like Slabhead and Lindelof.

1 Like

I don’t have much faith in this Wolves team to be honest. Adama had to game of his life at the Etihad last season but I question his ability to replicate that performance and beyond him I don’t see much to threaten City from that midfield. Neto and Podence seem like the kind of players a City should know how to defend (they’re stylistically similar to City forwards).

Hoping for a solid defence and maybe Jimenez getting himself from a corner.

2 Likes

Nice dive Sterling, start the season as you mean to continue it

1 Like

Why is this fixture during my work hours instead of my leisure hours?

On paper most teams have bad chances against City, but on paper, Wolves is among those with an actual decent shot at a result imo.

1 Like

What papers do you use to assess this?

Metaphorical ones, in reality I just use brain cells and deduct based on previous knowledge. Yes, you are right, I am boring now.

1 Like

Yes, they are because they have a very good manager, but player for player I think they’re significantly worse than they were last season.

Well Southampton sold one of their midfielders so they can do with Grujic or Wilson.

What have they done with all that money we gave them??? They spent a bit for Ings, but where’s the rest???

1 Like

You may be right, and yeah, they are probably weakened. Still, they are among the teams that may still produce a result imo. We’ll see, let’s enjoy the game :wink:

1 Like

Ya know…like a real team…

Fuck I hope they get it against this mob…

Would laugh myself senseless.

7 Likes

That’s bad for Wolves. One sub after 7 minutes already.

4 Likes

They’ve got spirit in spades…hopefully that sees them through…

5 Likes

Unfortunately its 1 way traffic, Wolves cant get out of their own half. May hold out for a draw but i cant see Wolves scoring.

As i say this Wolves get their first real attack

Poor poor cross from Adama.