Premier League 2020/21 (Part 1)

Jose the Jerk

1 Like

So Kane is claiming awards for himself as well now?

2 Likes

Oh dear, Brendan

2 Likes

What a pass by Tielemans there. Dare I say that it was Thiago-esque?

2 Likes

Whatā€™s that a goal, an assist and a forced own goal from Castagne in two matches. Not a bad return thus far.

3 Likes

I quite like these 7pm games on a Sunday

2 Likes

Sean Dyche did not approve this message.

1 Like

Unless they are playing Man City or Man Utd or Chelsea I donā€™t mind seeing them lose.

1 Like

Anyhow 3-2 now game on.

1 Like

They`re playing football without kicking the shit out of the opposition :dizzy_face:
now 3-2.

2 Likes

Goal-nanza weekend. Eh?

Fucking hell mentioning the league table after two gamesā€¦desperate stuff Gary.

2 Likes

I hate Brendan Rodgers. Leicester played well today. In fact it was a very entertaining game.

Harvey Barnes has started this season on fire. There were quite a few groans when he was (unreliably) linked to us but I reckon heā€™d thrive under Klopp (who wouldnā€™t though?).

Heā€™s a bit like a forward version of Milner. Leicester have an excellent player there.

4 Likes

ILLOK

34m

Harvey Barnes has started this season on fire. There were quite a few groans when he was (unreliably) linked to us but I reckon heā€™d thrive under Klopp (who wouldnā€™t though?).

Heā€™s a bit like a forward version of Milner. Leicester have an excellent player there.

Heā€™s a decent player but not on Jota level.

Yeah, Jota is better than Barnes obviously, and better than Sarr too. Itā€™s a really good signing that caught me completely off guard.

Still though, there are other really good young players out there who Iā€™d love to see Klopp work with. Them being just two. I think Barnes will be a key player for Leicester this year, he gives them a quality from wide they donā€™t otherwise have in the squad (apart from the full backs, Castagne looks excellent too).

6 Likes

Iā€™d happily see them stay top with a win next weekend.

1 Like

Likewise, Iā€™d be delighted to see Wolves ahead of us on GD tonight

2 Likes

Yup, was thinking the same.

Iā€™m expecting Pep to have a good old moan if they do slip up what with Leicester and Wolves as the first two, ignoring we are facing Arsenal and Chelsea in the first 3.

Villa ahead 1-0 - Sheffield United. Villa 11 men vs Sheffield 10 men. The Blades actually not playing badly up to this point, then a weak header from Villa. Oh well.

1 Like